Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
    Also a mayor bug with Kineticist that makes last chapter a cakewalk. Lantern King Curse does not do much about Kinetic Blast. I can still maximize/empower every blast for 150 damage per hit. This while my other casters can only cast lvl 0 and lvl 1 spells... and the high chance for 1 roll on d20 does little when Kinetic Blast is so easily turned into AoE version. This class is basically Pay to Win DLC until you fix this.

Also allowing kineticist to gather power outside of combat is a big mistake, they turn start of every battle into a slaughter. In PnP Gather Power is supposed to be very loud and warn all enemies what you are doing, here everyone just stand around at edge of you vision and waits for Kineticist to blow them up with "free" empowered and maximized blasts.

I bought this DLC but after I finish the game once with these new companions I cannot use them all at anymore until you fix them as they take all the challenge away from the game.
    Last edited by Torinus; 02-05-2019 at 06:32 PM.

Bug in last chapter. Ruined Warehouse where Storyteller allows you to rest. Rest is instant and does not cost time and buffs don't expire.

Paladin's Smite bonus damage is applied multiple times when you are using items that give bonus damage dice. Like the gloves that give 1d6 acid damage. Lvl 19 Paladin when using those gloves does bonus damage of 1d6+19 in addition to his normal weapon hit.
    Also teamwork feat that gives bonus precision damage applies bonus damage with those gloves and other bonus damage items.

My Paladin also get some divine bonus damage of additional 1d6 (not sure where from) and then gets smite bonus for that as well. It almost doubles damage output of the paladin when using Smite.

And I think when I enchant my weapon with Paladin Weapon bond the bonus damage from that is also applied multiple times for those acid gloves. I seen in the combat log that it would say 1d6+19 acid and then under that 2d6 divine (for holy weapon enchant).
    Last edited by Torinus; 02-06-2019 at 03:52 PM.

Hello. It's ok ,when Jaeth ,after her resurrection under Pharasma name become undead again when i lvl her up?
    Nope, sounds like a bug we fixed in Patch 1.2. We'll check whether the fix gets reverted when you level up.

@Torinus - thank you so much for all the bug reports, and your feedback as well! You're doing God's work, and your deeds will be remembered.

I've forwarded the bugs to our QA people, and the feedback on Kineticist to our game designers. While the principal designer agrees the Kineticist is very strong, he believes that it's offset by the fact you have to input a lot of time into researching and min-maxing the build to get so much value from it (as he put it, "it's a huge-pain-in-the-ass - huge reward sort of class"). Still, we'll give it a closer look, especially the part about Lantern King.

As for whether or not your bug reports reach us - we can check! Do you use the same e-mail as the one you've registered this account with? If not, tell me in a private message, or send an e-mail to kotarsis@owlcatgames.com!
    EDIT: yep, we have 6 bug reports from the e-mail that is associated with your account. That sound about right to you?
    Last edited by k0tarsis; 02-06-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    @Torinus - thank you so much for all the bug reports, and your feedback as well! You're doing God's work, and your deeds will be remembered.

I've forwarded the bugs to our QA people, and the feedback on Kineticist to our game designers. While the principal designer agrees the Kineticist is very strong, he believes that it's offset by the fact you have to input a lot of time into researching and min-maxing the build to get so much value from it (as he put it, "it's a huge-pain-in-the-ass - huge reward sort of class"). Still, we'll give it a closer look, especially the part about Lantern King.

As for whether or not your bug reports reach us - we can check! Do you use the same e-mail as the one you've registered this account with? If not, tell me in a private message, or send an e-mail to kotarsis@owlcatgames.com!
    EDIT: yep, we have 6 bug reports from the e-mail that is associated with your account. That sound about right to you?
    No, I think I reported at least 30 to 50 bugs/problems/suggestions since I started doing that in 1.2 beta that I was part of since day 1 and played the game every day. (although I was wrong on some, like when I reported that my characters are all fatigued after resting, that is due to using Heroic Invocation from a weapon, sorry :D)
    What I mean, yea I use same email for both but 6 reported problems is way too low.

Please tell your designer to take Kalikke to the House at end of time, make sure she has Deadly Earth and Mud blast and tell him to open every battle with Empowered Maximized Deadly Earth.. then let him do same battle without that and he can see himself why it is broken atm.
    Maybe it is just Deadly Earth and similar AoE abilities.

Also please read what I left about endgame here: https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...-2-**spoiler**
    And if possible forward some of that to devs, although I am sure most of my points have been already said by others.
    Last edited by Torinus; 02-06-2019 at 03:51 PM.

And since I am in bug reporting state let me report another one, a really old one but since it has not been fixed I guess nobody reported it yet.

If you have the game paused, click Mobility ability (that lets you use mobility to avoid Attack of opportunity) and icon gets highlighted like it is on. Without unpausing you click to move away from enemy. You unpause, enemy gets AoE, that abilities does not help you.
    But if you click that ability, hold V for half a second (so game unpauses in slow mode and paused again before much has happened) and then tell you character to move away from enemy and then unpause now your ability rolls mobility check to see if you avoided AoO.

Also I noticed that Kineticist abilities that are normally instantly activated don't activate while game is paused. Like Earth defensive ability to get 1 DR for 1 burn. But that one is only mildly irritating if you need to activate it 5 times after every rest and you forget to do it before first combat. It is basically a game of holding and releasing V while clicking that ability 5 times... I don't understand why it is limited in such a way when even during combat while game is unpaused activating it is instant and free action.

Also in case my F11 bug report about it never got to devs let me repeat another bug that has irritated me through whole of 1.2 beta play and after.

My Linzi is bard 7/ Eldritch Knight 10 focused into archery. She has arcane strike feat and I use AI with her so she can shoot and change targets herself without me needing to babysit her.
    So the problem is that once combat starts she does not want to use Bard song anymore. I click to use it on round 1 and she just ignores it and shots at targets instead. If I turn bard song on before combat starts it all works normally and bard song lasts until end of combat or I turn it off.
    I was able on few occasions to force her to start using bard song after combat started but that has been maybe 5% of the times.

My F11 bug reported accused arcane strike feat for it because when I did test it vs same battle 10 times I was able to get her to use it a few times when I would not have arcane strike on at start of battle but many battles later I found out that this feat does not change much, she still ignores my commands to use bard song and just shoots at stuff.

Shadow Jabberwock use ability Burble that is a Supernatural effect that causes Confusion if you fail your Will save. Mind Blank does not give its bonus to Will save vs that. Mind Blank should absolutely work vs something like this.

After last battle, during ending slides game needs to turn off background sounds. I had Sirocco (that I cast during battle) sounds during whole of ending slides and it was louder than Linzi's voice... kind of ruined it all.

Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast