Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast
    I have a bug where the DC for Nimbus of Light ability is 0.

20190609180500_1.jpg
    Last edited by Mr. Hawn; 06-09-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Since the last update (I think the hotfix after the EE) the enemies' natural armor bonus is doubled, meaning they're much harder to hit. It even says so on their statscreen (e.g. + 11 natural armor; + 11 natural armor).

Suffice it to say, I've ... stopped playing for now. Not only am I extremely stuck in Vordakai's tomb, but all Cyclopes and Soul Eaters have +10 or more to their AC, which isn't fun.

I've noticed the following problems since Patch 2.0.0

1: Trying to make a new character deletes all but 4 of my custom portraits for some reason, which *also* deletes the pictures in my saves. As a result, I either have to not make new characters, or if I decide to make new characters I also need to go back and copy/paste the vast majority of my portraits back where they belong.

2. (Noticed as of Patch 2.0.2). Any time I unequip an accessory, the items in the accessory section of my inventory seem to jumble around. In addition, when I do this, a duplicate of the accessory appears in my inventory, though if I equip one they both vanish from my inventory.

3. Load times are worse than any other time I've played, by *far*.

Update: Issues 1 and 2 resolved, issue 3 I haven't had a chance to test much yet.
    Last edited by psykolord; 07-23-2019 at 07:29 PM.

maybe a bug.

dlc 3, secret door discovered , clicked and party can not go on further the door

Regongar can't pick "false life" anymore in the spell selection when i get a level up. I used to be able to pick it, maybe necromancy spells aren't working for magus anymore?

I have encounted a bug after Ekun's quest where he leaves the party.. During the fight with his ex, I had control over Obku the dog, and set it to defense fighting, but ever since Ekun has returned to the party, his dog has been in an odd state, where it always starts in the middle of any map we enter and I can't place the dog in the party combat positions (probably related). I am afraid it is soon doing to break a map with the dog triggering something out of order where it teleports in.

Further back. I think something is wrong with end mission of "the season of bloom". I played the entire game in medium difficulty, but after the odd gnome there, there were several monsters that could singlehandely partywipe me, and there was many of them, and blocking paths so you couldn't even pass them invisible. I had to turn the difficulty all the way down on every single dial, and I STILL died multiple times. After leaving the First World everything returned to something closer to my own levels I have been able to continue on normal difficulty ever since..

I think some calculation with levels was off the charts. I had a party of lvl 9 characters, and everything up until the odd gnome was around lvl/HD 12, but after it everything even random monsters were lvl/HD 18. I am now at lvl 12 two chapters later and still hadn't met anything as dangerous as what was thrown at my party in the end of chapter 3. Vordekai was a walk in the park compared the fighting two lvl 18 primal enraged giant owlbears that was just standing the way right after the gnome.
    Last edited by Carewolf; 06-16-2019 at 08:34 PM.

"True seeing" spell doesn't remove miss chance when cast on someone when fighting spiders (with blur 20 miss chance) for example.

Monitor lizard animal companion starts at size medium. The description for monitor lizard indicated that the size should start at small and increase to medium at level 7.

Bug report - touch of fatigue on sword saint with archaeologist levels
    In version 2.0.5c:

Using a Spellstrike Touch of fatigue as a spell combat action with levels in Archeologist and Sword Saint calculates the Archeologist concentration (the lowest) when casting defensively instead of Sword Saint's concentration (the highest). This is also through both Tof that are given through the different caster classes which should not give the possibility to give an extra attack regardless for the Bard class.

This makes Touch of fatigue and the extra attack from the combination useless and is a major bug.

2lvls in Archeologist
    3lvl(and beyond) in Sword Saint

Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast