Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Similar bug with Earth Kineticist power Flesh of Stone. I had used 3 burn to get +3 DR and after I removed the party member from the party while in capital and added it back when I exited the capital. Then I had 3 burn points used up but I didn't get bonus from Flesh of Stone.
    But another interesting thing about it that I didn't notice previously. You have 3 burn points used up but max HP is not reduced. Elemental Overflow does give a bonus for those used up burn points.
    But if you accept another burn point by using Flesh of Stone, you lose all the max life for the 3+1 but you only get 1 bonus to Flesh of Stone DR instead of 4.

Another bug with Kineticist I found is when you get 3 burn and get the icons to buff two stats.
    If you pull those icons on quickbar and click them there nothing happens. But if you open Abilities list and click them there it works normally.

Game Version 1.1.6d
    -The game does not support two spontaneous caster classes both select spells from the spell selection UI, and Mystic Theurge prioritzes arcane casters. For example, if Inquisitor/Bard or Inquisitor/Sorcerer is used with Mystic Theurge, their spells are selected via the feat UI.

-I have the Season Pass and Steam version of this game; however, if I run the Kingmaker.EXE directly from my hard drive instead of going through Steam, the game can't access my DLC. (Running the game via Steam functions properly.) Maybe this was done for security purposes, but since GOG users seemingly lack this problem, I would like it fixed.

-Custom formation 1 works, but has a display name of NULL.

-Arcane Bond for a bonded object doesn't seem to function for Sorcerers. Familiars function properly.

My companions keep temporarily losing the effects of their equipped items when not in the party. This is a problem because I'll get to a fight, and discover that someone who's wearing a casting-stat-boosting headband has a bunch of empty spell slots.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beroli View Post
    My companions keep temporarily losing the effects of their equipped items when not in the party. This is a problem because I'll get to a fight, and discover that someone who's wearing a casting-stat-boosting headband has a bunch of empty spell slots.
    I do not have this problem when I swap my characters around. Do you happen to remove and replace those items at some point? That would explain this, as as soon as you remove the item, you lose its effect and the bonus spell slots are deactivated. When you replace the item, you regain the bonus slots, but the spells are not memorised any longer, and you're forced to sleep to memorize them again. It's normal Pathfinder behaviour.

...no, I did not somehow forget to mention "what I actually mean is that when I take the item off it acts like it's off, what is this strange bug?" I meant what I said.

Marchioness Clarida Della Fiorni has been standing around in my throne room for as long as I've had a throne room. I didn't think anything much about it until I got Octavia's "Highborn at Heart" quest, which stated that Marchioness Della Fiorni is Octavia's mother and is currently in Pitax.

I can't talk to the Marchioness, but I find it implausible now that she's supposed to arrive there at the end of Stolen Land.

Edited, two days later, to add: I've now completed Octavia's quest. Sure enough, I can talk to the Marchioness now, and what she says would make perfect sense if she had just arrived, instead of being there for most of the game.
    Last edited by Beroli; 01-22-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Siroket is unkillable. Also if I reload the autosave created when I used Trickery to get into Blakemoor's hideout, I'm outside the locked door and using Trickery to get in is gone as an option.

1.2.0O: GOG Linux release
    It's no longer possible to navigate through custom portraits at character creation. Navigating <- or - > always shows the very first portrait.

Also:
    The "no music/battle cries and SFX" sound bug still persists in the newest update.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    My Curator is stuck at Rank III, and there was no rank-up event when I raised it to III. My culture is currently 120, so it could not be the issue. Any idea what can I do to solve this ?
    This probem still stands in 1.2. The 4th raml-up event for culture is stuck. I wonder what's the point if I report an issue, if I doesn't even get an answer in almost 2 months. I also reported this with the ingame bug report in december.

Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast