Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Grand Bug Thread

Now that the Game is released (and the bug report button is gone), I'm making a Bug thread so that the Devs can be apprised of any bugs taht pop up.

1. In either the first or second Scene of the Prologue, Linzi abruptly stops speaking for a paragraph when all her other lines in teh scene are fully voiced. I'm pretty sure that that paragraph used to be voiced, so it seems like a bug.

2. The chest in Oleg's only contained the Red Panda, Explorer's Belt, a cloak of resistance, and the Blessed Signet. No Owlcat, Faerie Dragon, Expert's hat, or mesmerizing necklace (which were all either preorder or community bonuses). I also haven't seen the Quirky spell yet? But I could just have not encountered it.

3. Moving when stunning fist is selected has you gliding across the field in the first Technic League Ambush.

4. The quest log in the prologue says "break the door to the armory". I'm pretty sure it's unlocked. I just opened it. It swung open. Definitely wasn't broken.

Mine is more of a typo bug:

Under the Halfling Character Creation, when you mouse over the "Slow Movement" trait, it says, "Gnomes of a base speed of 20 feet."

Halflings aren't Gnomes!! lol

My problems ( Ubuntu )

- Music and combat sound wont work altough ambient and ui seems to work.
    - Cant load saves

Rebinding the camera movement keys has no effect. It continues to respond to WASD regardless of what it's set to (and doesn't respond to the new keys).
    Grease is a party buff.

I encountered the following bugs with the English GOG localization on Linux Mint:

1. I can concur with the lack of any kind of music and combat sounds whatsoever.

2. The game crashes when I select the "Open portraits folder" button on character creation.

3. No saves whatsoever can be loaded.

4. Every time I try to name my character, the game reads each keystroke input double.
    (i.e. characters end up as "gGwWeEnNdDoOlLyYnN" instead of "Gwendolyn")

5. One of the Sage Sorcerer's features/abilities has neither name nor description:
    It's the one with the two hands and purple flame.
    Last edited by Kamigoroshi; 09-25-2018 at 06:40 PM.

I can also concur with the lack of any kind of music

In prelugi at treasure room (where 2 fellows are, one kicking the door and so on) AI get stuck kind of easily at the door frame. I send Jaethal and Linzi in, it was hard to get them in, and allso hard to get them out. That is problem for closest door (where 2 chest and 2 armor stand are).
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Entangle's in-game description claims it targets enemies, when original material has no such target restriction, and the spell itself (correctly per original rules) does affect all creatures, enemy or ally.
    Grease is a party buff.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by esotericist View Post
    Rebinding the camera movement keys has no effect. It continues to respond to WASD regardless of what it's set to (and doesn't respond to the new keys).
    Same problem for me. English localization, but French keyboard. The keys remain as if it were an English keyboard, and no remapping works..

Edit : Oh, and also, a minor bug. No NPC has a working portrait in dialogues. I know from videos in the alpha that some of them had already portraits last January, but today, there are no Portraits. Gog Version, Noble Edition, Win 7 64x
    Last edited by No One of Consequence; 09-25-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Being a Half-Orc I should be able to use the Orc Double Axe without needing the exotic weapon proficiency but I am unable to. I am not sure if it is just the Half-Orc or the other races that have this issue of not being able to use their race specific weapon. If this has already been answered please let me know.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast