Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 145462636465 LastLast
    There's a woman on the Bridge over the Guldrin River that's missing her pearl necklace, sounds like a goblin, regardless there are no goblins. Unless maybe I cleared them when I was there before and sold off the necklace as vendor trash.

Might have a problem with the "On the Edge" quest
    When Hitting "Help the hunters of Calistria escape Judgement" I assigned it to Lebeda and while on it he disappeared to betray me (Hour of rage Quest)
    Now the quest seems stuck. I have no more event telling to help the hunters.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sm.casas85@gmail.com View Post
    There's a woman on the Bridge over the Guldrin River that's missing her pearl necklace, sounds like a goblin, regardless there are no goblins. Unless maybe I cleared them when I was there before and sold off the necklace as vendor trash.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by sm.casas85@gmail.com View Post
    If you did sell them, you can go to the same vendor and buy them back. The vendors keep everything you sell, though they do up the prices if you need to buy it back.

version 1.0.15
    In my game Bokken is missing from Oleg's Tradepost. I believe this happened after Nok Nok's quest and the goblins mayhem at the tradepost. Haven't checked on him since.

Sharel is still kneeling and the guard watching him even after he's been found innocent

Also some NPC are still buggy and can't be interacted with withoud reloading the zone (Dryad in the fey glade during "Affairs of the heart" quest)

Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    Spoiler:
    Awesome, thanks, he was there. I was just surprised that lady said something about a big rock to the north west.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Also - are your owlcats completely immobile? Mine stands still and not moves by an inch - not a wink. Fearie dragon moves its wings while floating in the same spot, bot the owlcat looks and behaves like stuffed animal, not a living creature :/
    My owlcat, dragon and red panda run or jump around all the time, so it sounds like you've got a bug. Hope it gets fixed for you though, as they've got some adorable animations, like owlcat catching mice or dragon floating through air on its back :)

Alchemist Dispelling bombs doesn't seem to be calculating Caster Level properly when trying to dispel magic.
    Last edited by Iskatar; 11-12-2018 at 06:46 AM.

Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but in the last chapter when you have to gather your strength and allies before the final final battle in the capital, I am unable to talk to Tsanna at the Lamashtu shrine. In the game so far, I was friendly to her, made her even counselor, therefore she should help me, but obviously this part is broken.

Bartholomew lab event trigger fires again if you go visit him after initially solving his issues.

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 145462636465 LastLast