Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384
    Quote Originally Posted by KensaiGrandMaster View Post
    Bug report - touch of fatigue on sword saint with archaeologist levels
    In version 2.0.5c:

Using a Spellstrike Touch of fatigue as a spell combat action with levels in Archeologist and Sword Saint calculates the Archeologist concentration (the lowest) when casting defensively instead of Sword Saint's concentration (the highest). This is also through both Tof that are given through the different caster classes which should not give the possibility to give an extra attack regardless of the Bard class.

This makes Touch of fatigue and the extra attack from the combination useless and is a major bug.

2lvls in Archeologist
    3lvl(and beyond) in Sword Saint

This issue persists in 2.0.6

Edit:
    To clarify, as soon as you take levels in archeologist, (in this case at lvl5 - Sword Saint 3/traditional monk 1/archeologist 1) Spellstrikeing with Touch of fatigue as a spell combat action start using the wrong concentration check (using the archeologist levels and charisma modifier instead of sword saint level and intelligence modifier).
    This should not be possible as the archeologist can't use Spellstrike and Spell Combat Action with archeologist spell list.

As stated in the description of Spell Combat:
    .. and can also cast any spell from the magus spell list with a casting time of...

Description of Spellstrike:
    ... , whenever a magus casts a spell with a range of "touch" from the magus spell list, ...

Also to note is that when the level of archeologist is invested in, a second (2) Touch of fatigue is added to the Spellbook bar above the quick slots, even though no bards get Touch of fatigue as a cantrip.
    Last edited by KensaiGrandMaster; 07-31-2019 at 06:38 PM.

I play a Magus Eldricht Scion I think ("rejeton étrange" translated in French), I'm level 15 and I do not have access to the abilty to turn into Dragon form despite I should!
    I guess it is a mechanical bug, as the ability may be considered as a spell, and this level of spell is not accessible to a Magus....
    when this will be fixed?
    I bought the game in pre order, and I've been very patient... but now I'm very angry and extremely disappointed with all these bugs, still problematic after almost 1 year!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KensaiGrandMaster View Post
    This issue persists in 2.0.6

Edit:
    To clarify, as soon as you take levels in archeologist, (in this case at lvl5 - Sword Saint 3/traditional monk 1/archeologist 1) Spellstrikeing with Touch of fatigue as a spell combat action start using the wrong concentration check (using the archeologist levels and charisma modifier instead of sword saint level and intelligence modifier).
    This should not be possible as the archeologist can't use Spellstrike and Spell Combat Action with archeologist spell list.

As stated in the description of Spell Combat:
    .. and can also cast any spell from the magus spell list with a casting time of...

Description of Spellstrike:
    ... , whenever a magus casts a spell with a range of "touch" from the magus spell list, ...

Also to note is that when the level of archeologist is invested in, a second (2) Touch of fatigue is added to the Spellbook bar above the quick slots, even though no bards get Touch of fatigue as a cantrip.

SOLVED IT!

So the problem is that if Spellstrike has two of the same spell to draw calculation from (at least for cantrips, have not tested this further) it uses the spell that was given last and calculates the concentration check from that class.

So the solution is to start taking levels in Sword Saint AFTER Archeologist.

I do not know if this problem exists with any other Bard together with Magus -combinations, but I guess it's likely.

As is, this bug can make some weak exploitative builds.
    Last edited by KensaiGrandMaster; 08-12-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384