Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Bokken keeps coming in every time I go to the throne room. He gives me nothing, saying next time I'll have an elixer.
    Then he comes right back if I leave and come back to the throne room. He repeats himself, then leaves.. cycle repeats. I can go on with my adventure, he isn't stopping me, but he'll be back to give me nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Tali View Post
    Bokken keeps coming in every time I go to the throne room. He gives me nothing, saying next time I'll have an elixer.
    Then he comes right back if I leave and come back to the throne room. He repeats himself, then leaves.. cycle repeats. I can go on with my adventure, he isn't stopping me, but he'll be back to give me nothing...
    Yes, exactly the same problem here, and if you (in my case at least) go to Oleg's, Bokken just falls dead to the ground uppon loading the zone.
    So... sending the save right now... Hoping for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaciva View Post
    Yes, exactly the same problem here, and if you (in my case at least) go to Oleg's, Bokken just falls dead to the ground uppon loading the zone.
    So... sending the save right now... Hoping for the best.
    Did you lie to him with regards to his testing? In my previous game, I lied about testing the dog so I figured that's why he ended up poisoning himself to death ...

Despite being specifically mentioned in the patch notes, Hyland is still not able to be interacted with, meaning The Stolen Throne cannot be advanced.

After returning to Oleg's for the first time, my party screen has two copies of Amiri. I noticed a few other people having the same issue in the Steam forums, but did not see an official response.

I didn't run into any immediate issues, but I figured it would be best to load the last 'unbugged' save and get a response before continuing.

Posted on steam as well:

Aldori Defender:
    It's missing the 6th, 8th and 10th level Bonus Fighter Feats.
    Defensive Parry isn't scaling at all, it grants a flat +1 bonus rather than increasing with level.
    Defensive Parry's description says it should increase every 4th level, the class table shows an
    increase every third level (atm it's moot, as it doesn't increase at all, but still).

- Barbarian:
    The AC penalty increases with the rage bonuses. It shouldn't, it's only the bonuses that should
    increase, the penalty is supposed to be a flat -2 to AC regardless of mighty/greater rage.

- Duelist:
    There's a class ability with a blank description in the class table, which I suppose should be
    Precise Strike. Both the description and the ability itself don't work.
    Elaborate Defense grants a dodge bonus all the time rather than only when fighting defensively.

-Shields:
    If you equip a shield in the second, third or fourth weapon set slots, it still grants its shield bonus regardless of what you're actually wielding, be it a two handed weapon or a dagger.

Not sure if a bug or an oversight, but Weapon Training refers to Advanced Weapon Training options. Also, the Encyclopedia lists Advanced Armor Training under the "Armor Training" class ability. Neither works.

Thanks guys, and keep up the good work!

Not sure if this is a bug or my misunderstanding of the rules--Specced Octavia into Arcane Trickster. Previously selected Point Blank Shot and it is offered again during feat selection. Precise Shot did not unlock, so I'm wondering what's going on here.

I'm not playing as fast as the rest seems to. Thank you for running into traps before they hit me... I mean Bugs! :D

Still there is one thing that bugs me since the last hotfix on 2nd October: When I leveled my Casters, the Spells weren't visible for me in the screen to choose from. When I moved my curser at where the graphics should have been, the game still showed me their names and I was able to rightclick to get the descriprions, which also didn't show up where the graphics were missing. Anyone else had that problem with Hotfix 1.04?

Oh, and I think german localization either mixed up Bronze and Brass Dragon Bloodlines, or they might have the wrong Pictures entirely.Because when I look att the graphics there, I see Brass but read "Bronze" and vice versa.

Oh, and one more thing: Kingmaker doesn't remember when I change graphics settings and resets it to "middle" everytime I start it.

I've got the Steam-Version running on Windows 10 BTW
    Last edited by Ben_Stormrider; 10-03-2018 at 07:37 PM.

So I got my hands on GOG's pathfinder_kingmaker_1_0_4_24154.sh and tested that on my Linux Mint computer:

- Unix users still cannot hear Pathfinder: Kingmaker's music. Or the game's combat sounds for that matter.

- Again, the game fails to properly register keystrokes. Doesn't matter if you're trying to name your character, name your country or your city... each time unix users hit the their keyboard this bug reads it double.

Seriously, I've reported those things since the very first GOG release and they're still not fixed. I even resorted to play the Windows version using WINE because it's just not fun at all to play with those Linux bugs.

Edit:
    Not sure if it was already reported or not, but since around patch 1.3 male half-orcs have no longer hair colors to choose from. I could replicate this bug in both the Linux and Windows versions of 1.4 as well.
    Last edited by Kamigoroshi; 10-03-2018 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigil Kent View Post
    Did you lie to him with regards to his testing? In my previous game, I lied about testing the dog so I figured that's why he ended up poisoning himself to death ...
    Nope didn't lie.. tried my best to get dat Elixir... he's just quite bugged, keeps coming back to the Throne Hall saying he'll have it next time :'(

Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast