Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast
    These relics are stil missing:

Technic League: at least one piece (wrench, drill, magnifying glass and pliers are not enough)
    Tree Crest: at least one piece (comb, buckle, snuffbox and flask are not enough)

Varisian caravan: there are some rocks floating in the air.
    Last edited by Nikioko; 12-03-2018 at 04:30 PM.

blakemoor revives infinitely even after killing him. I smited him a grand total of 20 times all with various killing methods nothing has kept him down

Quote Originally Posted by hallowedblood367@gmail.com View Post
    blakemoor revives infinitely even after killing him. I smited him a grand total of 20 times all with various killing methods nothing has kept him down
    Strange. The same thing happens with Jaethal when you join sides with Enneo.

In the devastated capital, on the second screen in the lower left corner there are two loots that are still inaccessable (I guess you are supposed to climb the vines, but there is no interaction symbol).

I attacked the knurly witch. She said something about this being interesting and disappeared, while I fought two dweomer cats. I've killed the wriggling man and searched everywhere, but with no knurly witch body to search, I can't find her key. Am I doomed to go back many, many saves ?

Quote Originally Posted by jkolb@erols.com View Post
    I attacked the knurly witch. She said something about this being interesting and disappeared, while I fought two dweomer cats. I've killed the wriggling man and searched everywhere, but with no knurly witch body to search, I can't find her key. Am I doomed to go back many, many saves ?
    IIRC, that's not a bug. She just ported elsewhere in the castle (still the first floor). Make sure you check both phases (with and without the lamp)

I've been all over the basement floor, the first floor and the second floor. Found a few things I'd missed the first time, but still no knurly witch.

Quote Originally Posted by hallowedblood367@gmail.com View Post
    Smote*

Trapspringer's Gloves grant a competence bonus but in the Trickery breakdown it is showing up as an enhancement bonus.

Nok-Nok and the Great Mother. Visit the clearing just outside* the capital. Spelling correction.

I gave Octavia the Will of the Disciple which is an Axiomatic weapon. She should be receiving negative levels from use and possibly just from holding it.
    Last edited by j.nycon@gmail.com; 12-07-2018 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Adding more

the crippling curse of the lantern king is bugged, it gives you 1 tier less then it says, I.E. it says you have acces to low level spells says mage armour but they are unusable still. fucking great.

I cant build any of the aldori fighting schools or anything else from them, also sacred groves says it needs to adjacent to a monolith but I have no idea where this building is.

Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast