Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Still CRASHES back to Desktop every time after it save's either auto or manual. It's Installed on GOG Never had beta access all my Drivers are up to date. Have installed and have multiple games on my system none crash, My system is for gaming in a well ventilated cool room.

i7-8700k cpu @3.70ghz
    32Gb Ram
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    MotherBoard: MSI z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
    GeForce GTX 1080Ti
    Corsair H60 Hydro Cpu cooler
    1 monitor only

When I enter Thorn Ford to retrieve the lawbringer armor for Dragn it triggers a cutscene where Kergan is haggling with a peasant, after deal (presumably) falls through peasant runs away and the cutscene ends I am however unable to interact with him (Kergan), making the quest unsolvable.

An item with troubles: in the city there is a mithral full plate armour that should work even for characters with medium armour proficiency, but does not.

Quote Originally Posted by fizz@libero.it View Post
    An item with troubles: in the city there is a mithral full plate armour that should work even for characters with medium armour proficiency, but does not.
    I'm not so sure this is a bug, in the Pen'n'Paper game you still need the heavy armour proficiency to use a Mithril heavy armour, it merely counts as medium for the purpose of calculating movement speed and class abilities and such

You could have elven crafted mithril to lower requirements, but that's a pretty chunk higher, a non-magical "magic" armor.

Quote Originally Posted by julian.deflandres@gmail.com View Post
    Same experience here.
    I have the same problem as julian.deflandres and doc_fool. Aldori Dueling Mastery's effects aren't being applied.

My Female Elf Wizard who I "hired" through the Pathfinders has had a change of voice since the last patch and is sounding very masculine.

Also, my previous post #70 was solved, thank you!

Just found this thread, so far I've discovered at least 2 bugs and one possible bug that I asked about elsewhere but received no response to.

First: The Aldori Dueling Mastery feat does not work because the Dueling Sword is automatically wielded two handed.

Second: If you double click on the equipped weapon on the inverntory screen (not weapon groups but where it shows what's in your hands so that you can tell if a 1-handed weapon is being wielded 2 handed) it permanently adds the weapon's weight to your encumbrance.

Third: Not 100% sure if this is a bug or just an inexplicable nerf but the Sling Staff, the halfling racial weapon, is not given as a martial weapon to halfling. It was in pnp so I'm not sure if this is yet another broken proficiency or if the free proficiency was taken away from halfings (if so why?).

- Human PC not getting extra sill point from being human.
    - Valerie getting too many skill points. he got 3 at level 2, by my count it should be 2 (2 from fighter -1 from INT of 9 +1 from human)
    - Rulers Mantle says savint throws instead of saving throws on the first mention
    Last edited by batesgconnor@gmail.com; 09-30-2018 at 03:59 AM. Reason: incorrect name of cloak

I chose to restore the Temple and when it was finished the choice to Pillage the Temple suddenly reappeared.

Additionally, I have opened the Southern Narlmarches to claim, but the Northern will not open to claim. Not sure if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong.

Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast