Page 21 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    Concerning the spellbook interface not displaying spells correctly on level-up and character creation - yes, this does happen after 1.0.4 fix, but only on WIndows. It doesn't actually prevent one from levelling up or creating a character: the buttons and spells are still there, just invisible. You can hover over them to see a tooltip, and you can click on them.
    We expect this to get fixed in a matter of hours. Terribly sorry for this one, guys and gals. I'll copy and paste the update we've shared on Steam concerning this issue:

Dear Pathfinders,
    Unfortunately, there is a problem with the Windows version of the hotfix we’ve just uploaded. While the Mac and Linux versions function properly, the Windows build doesn’t have 80% of the fixes we’ve implemented since Monday. For those who want to know the details, the main issue is that at character generation and level-up, the icons for spells in the spellbook interface have become invisible. The spells and the buttons are still there, you can still use them and click on them, but you cannot really see them except for the tooltips.
    This happened due to a bug in our infrastructure, and, while we’ve already tracked it down and dealt with it, it will take several hours until the issue is completely resolved. As we speak, the servers at our studio are compiling the correct version of the hotfix for Windows. Once again, this issue should not concern our Mac and Linux users – as far as we know, all is fine in their versions of the hotfix. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, and we’re working hard to get it right this time.

Hail to the Kings!
    Thanks for keeping us appraised of the situation. Much appreciated :-)

Just had a conversation with a banker called Alex Covenorb. I get to him saying goodbye and click Continue, and that same dialogue shows up. I'm caught in a loop, where I can't proceed no matter how many times I click Continue

Edit: tried again where I go directly to allowing him to open the bank, and the issue is still there. Will try denying his request.

Edit2: Got out of the dialogue by saying I had to think about it
    Last edited by Forger42; 10-02-2018 at 09:40 PM.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Archetypes mistakes, at least on custom companion creation screen.
    I tried to hire a custom companion and notices several mistakes on the Archetypes screens, be it the Fighter or Magus archetypes, something like the screen describing the main class abilities and level you get them, whereas they were different for the archetype. It happens for several abilities, like Fighter bonus feats on the Aldori screen, (several do no appear, but those that appear say you should get one every other level as normal), Eldritch Archer getting messages indicating melee abilities like standard Magus, etc.

Helm of Battlefield Clarity does not appear to be providing the +2 attack it claims it should be providing. I'm seeing it displaying the normal -2 attack for Combat Expertise whereas the penalty should be offset by the helm's bonus.

Similarly, magic bows do not appear to be be imparting their magical bonus on damage. On the flip side, Composite bows appear to be granting 1.5 Str bonus on damage.

Lastly, I'm unable to turn the full Restovic set into Collector. I had all pieces except the staff when I entered Chapter 2, went and got the staff, and when going back to him the option to turn them in is completely missing from the dialogue window.
    Last edited by Krizzyn; 10-02-2018 at 10:29 PM.

when I tried to create a Magus, and did not prepopulate the character, I got stuck at the Choose Spells stage - I could not select any of the zero-level spells, nor advance beyond that screen.
    I tried a prepopulated magus - no problem.
    I then modified the pre-populated one, and increased their Int, adding one to number of spells known - and again I got stuck unable to choose spells.

What did you guys do? If I equip/change a weapon now I don't see it anymore... It's like I'm fighting with invisible weapons...

Quote Originally Posted by Fatbaldbloke View Post
    Just bumped into a minor bug when trying to fix the dispute between the lumberjacks and the nixie. I brought the feather tokens to Melianse (bought them from a vendor rather than tracking down the Nymph she mentions) and she freed the charmed lumberjacks from her control. However their boss Corax still thinks I let them die.
    I encountered the same issue after convincing the lumberjacks to buy their own tokens. I ran down to the riverbank to give Melianse a nice, big hug and then when I turned around Corax was being all gloomy about widows and such.

Was the problem with the invisible spell book fixed because I still have the problem but I'm not sure if it's because I changed the save files to respec my character or if it's a problem with the game.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    It should be fixed tomorrow.

Thank you.

Page 21 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast