Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    I turned Linzi into a Dragon Disciple and now, every time I save, someone re-identifies "Dragon Bite." Every time.

I'm playing two different characters at the moment.

One character is in chapter 5 (Pitax storyline) and I can't interact with Hassuf ever since my capitol has been upgraded to a city from a town.

Second character is in chapter 2 and the Kingdom management says new merchants have arrived, I can locate the new cleric but Enneo the merchant isn't showing up.

Is it a bug? I choosed inquisitor multiclass for valerie and iomedae as her deity. Now she cannot cast any spells.. why? There where some deitys not available because of her lawful neutral character. But i could choose iomedae but i cannot cast any spells.. That is really sad

Party reorganization takes time to get new members, that seems fair enough. Why would it take time if you're only removing people from your party (like for the Verdant Chambers quest? Is this a bug or WAI?

I thought this one was supposed to be fixed, but Bokken has disappeared after doing the first part of his artisan quest (feeding the potion to the dog etc.) in the latest version of the game...

And another bug that was supposedly resolved: I just upgraded my capital from village to town, but it still looks visually the same (chaotic good ruler). *sigh*

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BloekBloek View Post
    Is it a bug? I choosed inquisitor multiclass for valerie and iomedae as her deity. Now she cannot cast any spells.. why? There where some deitys not available because of her lawful neutral character. But i could choose iomedae but i cannot cast any spells.. That is really sad
    Hello. I don't know for sure, bur her dialog says she is an atheist, so maybe it's a hidden stat somewhere that she cannot cast divine spells. If that is so, they should give a warning when you choose a divine class, however. So it is a bug anyway.

Maybe try, without saving, to give her an arcane class and see if she can cast those spells, just to see if it's really related to divine magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaeg View Post
    And another bug that was supposedly resolved: I just upgraded my capital from village to town, but it still looks visually the same (chaotic good ruler). *sigh*
    It only changes going town to city

So I think the upgrade from town to city has broken some things.

I lost Kesten Garess in the season of bloom.
    After upgrading my capital toa city Kesten is alive an well in the throne room.

Tessie the Quill hss also completely disappeared. I also can no longer interact with Hassuf.

Amiris Quest: Reforging the Blade
    Unfortunately I think this quest is still bugged.
    1. Shortly after completing Armag’s tomb I entered the more recent Six Bears Location, there Nylak said farewell after being announced as new chieftain. Maybe this event happened to early?
    2. I cannot enter the Six Bears Camp, neither of the two.
    3. I reforged the Blade, but the broken blade still shows up in the inventory (having a yellow circle) and I still cannot enter the Six Bears Encampment.
    4. If you place the broken blade over the reforged blade, the latter simply vanishes and you can remove the broken blade, just like you would be able to with a regular item, but the reforged blade does not reappear.
    5. Not sure if it’s intentional but Amiri does not react to the new blade. Would be nice if she requests for an audience after the blade has been repaired.

Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast