Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    ! SPOILER ALERT !

When trying to save tristan in the final chapter, after the cutscene, I have a game over message with the message "jaethal is dead". She is indeed, I killed her during her quest by siding with the priest of pharasma. But I do not understand why I have a game over.

The Magic Vestiment spell doesn't work as it should. When cast on a shield, it doesn't do anything, when cast on an armor, it always give full bonus (which mean that a +5 armor become +9 at lv 16)

Just started another playthrough and found that Kargadd doesn't appear after his kids enter. Now I can't finish the Ekun quest line...

I'm having few issues between chapter 4 after the coronation and chapter 5.

1. I had an encounter with Linxia and Darven at the secluded lodge, but I still haven't received a letter to go to Brineheart, and now I've already received invitation for the twightlight tournament. I think this is a bug.
    2. Again, I'm at the point to go to twilight tournament and I still haven't triggered "Saving Grace". I did everything correctly for this to trigger (I finished BF first before HoR, and also forgiven the traitor).

Bug Report: A Simple Favor

I can't interact with Irlene to start the quest.

Also, she is impossible to find without help from the online.

1.0.15b

When I go to Lonely Mill and decide to attack the goblins, nothing happens, the book event just closes and I'm back on the world map.

Edit: Maybe that's what's supposed to happen.
    Last edited by sm.casas85@gmail.com; 11-05-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aethor Whitemantle View Post
    Bug Report: A Simple Favor

I can't interact with Irlene to start the quest.

Also, she is impossible to find without help from the online.
    Yep, I could not locate her in my capital as well (Neutral good alignment city).

Stuff still not fixed after latest patch:

Boxes still inaccessible in The Menagerie.

Pitax Palace - the widen passage to the ghost in the basement still doesn't clear on a successful check (this was working originally and then broken a couple patches ago).

I still haven't found Tristan again since Vordekai's Tomb. He teleported away with the Eye and that was it.

I've fully recovered Tristian with the latest patch etc. You have completed the quest 'Betrayer's Flight?'

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc1911 View Post
    I've fully recovered Tristian with the latest patch etc. You have completed the quest 'Betrayer's Flight?'
    Like I said, he disappeared with the eye and I never saw him again. Is he supposed to be in a location and I need to find him? The quest is unresolved in my journal. It just says "I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him" but I made it all the way into the Nyrissa's house and haven't seen him again.

Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast