Page 63 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard_Celine View Post
    Like I said, he disappeared with the eye and I never saw him again. Is he supposed to be in a location and I need to find him? The quest is unresolved in my journal. It just says "I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him" but I made it all the way into the Nyrissa's house and haven't seen him again.
    Spoiler:

I am a little surprised the game would let you do that.

In Silverstep you talk to Ivar who runs away. If you catch him, he will attack. If you kill him... talk to the local and he will show you where to find him. He was in the town over even though I killed him and looted his body.

Ring of Reckless Courage states that it boosts the Charisma by 4, it is actually by 2 (unnamed bonus) and it stacks with the headband (enhancement bonus).

Freedom of Movement spell - two bugs. 1) It is not allowing the caster to place it on another character. The caster will cast the FoM, but it will not affect the target character. Does not show up on the spell affects when checked. Since this is a spell that is supposed to be cast on others, (and about the only defense against a broken ability of a certain group of fey), considering this a bug. 2) The wand with Freedom of Movement cannot be used by rangers or clerics, both classes that have the spell on their list, and thus should be able to use the wand. However, a character with Use Magic Device skill can use it.

Halflings are missing the Halfling Weapon Familiarity as a racial ability. They should get proficiency with all slings and treat sling staffs as martial weapons.

The sling staff cannot be used in melee without provoking an attack of opportunity. This is the whole reason the weapon is in the exotic section--it can be used as melee or ranged without penalty.

At the very least, it could grant something like Point Blank Mastery when used in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchelina View Post
    Spoiler:

I am a little surprised the game would let you do that.
    I did go to Candlemere and he opened a portal and a monster came out of it (if I recall correctly) and then he teleported away again. Betrayer's Flight never completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard_Celine View Post
    I did go to Candlemere and he opened a portal and a monster came out of it (if I recall correctly) and then he teleported away again. Betrayer's Flight never completed.
    Spoiler:

I'm still not getting items from most of my artisans. I am receiving things from Mim and Dragn, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft View Post
    ! SPOILER ALERT !

When trying to save tristan in the final chapter, after the cutscene, I have a game over message with the message "jaethal is dead". She is indeed, I killed her during her quest by siding with the priest of pharasma. But I do not understand why I have a game over.
    I encountered the same bug, it stopped me from playing forth, because I don't want to finish my game without Tristian.

Also - are your owlcats completely immobile? Mine stands still and not moves by an inch - not a wink. Fearie dragon moves its wings while floating in the same spot, bot the owlcat looks and behaves like stuffed animal, not a living creature :/

I've had 'the General wants to talk to you' messages piling up. When I go to resolve them, there is no cut-scene when I go back to the throne room.

However!

When I go into my bedroom off of the throne room, instead of going there I am taken to an alternate throne room where the general makes his report. There's this weird double-thing going on that seems weird, but doesn't stop me from leaving into either my bedroom or the courtyard.

Page 63 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast