Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hallowedblood367@gmail.com View Post
    the support the curator disappeared permanently and I cant rank them up they are rank 2, supporting the minister never appeared to begin with, hes rank 1 still, major bug
    What are your values of Culture and Espionage? You need at least 20 per level to rank up.

Quote Originally Posted by hallowedblood367@gmail.com View Post
    deal with the devil wont progress I have spent many months now tending to kingdom matters and it hasn't updated, this seems like a bug so im putting it here.
    Same here. I am waiting for Darven to return.

Any word on fixing 2H Dex to damage with Rogue Finesse Training and the Elven Curve Blade?

Quote Originally Posted by dhczack@gmail.com View Post
    Any word on fixing 2H Dex to damage with Rogue Finesse Training and the Elven Curve Blade?
    I'm guessing that Finesse Training works the same as the Agile weapon enhancement ("This modifier to damage is not increased for two-handed weapons, but is still reduced for off-hand weapons").

Picked up Great Cleave for my unarmed fighter character though it appears that I just have two Cleave options. Not that big of a deal since I rarely bother to click the stuff when fighting. Minor bug.

One Thousand and One Questionable Stories, subtext in "Ensure that nothing distracts Shaynih'a", Line should read "Let's hope* that nothing gets in her way this time." Different word choice since 'help' isn't the right wording. Minor correction.

The two Giant Cyclops fighting over the stone in City of Hollow Eyes, the option [Attack] "Shut up and fight!" does not prompt combat. They both stay green (friendly). Even a nearby fireball doesn't start combat. Minor bug.
    Last edited by j.nycon@gmail.com; 12-01-2018 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Adding more

It shouldn't. That's not how it is supposed to work.

Quote Originally Posted by dhczack@gmail.com View Post
    It shouldn't. That's not how it is supposed to work.
    Then perhaps there shouldn't be two Cleave icons if that was the case. Still should be corrected.

Completing the Lost Brother chain I was rewarded with a Ring of Improved Proficiency*. Spelling correction.

Ancient Cemetery on the bottom of the map there is a platform. Killed the monster that awoke but cannot loot the body. The icon is given but no character will loot it. When you exit you can loot the body though. Minor bug.

Vordakai's Tomb, Edible moss by the Three Poisonous Hydras, the ivy like plant is about 20 feet away from where the character moves to pick it up. Minor coding.
    Last edited by j.nycon@gmail.com; 12-01-2018 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Adding more

Not sure how but I picked up two Fallen Warrior's Flasks. There are typically only one of the items in a set. Minor bug.
    Last edited by j.nycon@gmail.com; 12-01-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j.nycon@gmail.com View Post
    Not sure how but I picked up two Fallen Warrior's Flasks. There are typically only one of the items in a set. Minor bug.

There is a door in Vordakai's Tomb, second level that doesn't seem to open. It is connected to the maze with no switch or lever that seems to open it. Even the floor one by the large zombie breakfast table. Minor bug.
    One flask you get from Vordakai, the other one from the demons behind the collapsed passage where you shouldn't go.

Another problem is that Amiri's broken sword still blocks weapon slot 4 while the sword itself is actually in slot 1.

runaway throne is glitched and wont progress, I saw it do it once but I reloaded a save and now it wont trigger the waiting part of it.

Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast