Page 74 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    also fix spell resistance I had a spell resist of 40 from a ring and buff from priest and I have never seen it null any spell, improved evasion is doing all the work

I have a druid mercenary in my ranks and she should not be allowed to carry a shortbow or longbow. The coding is correct for magical bows but it will allow her to equip nonmagical ones. Minor bug.

After adding the Glenebon region it is odd that you can claim the Copper mine since the Kingdom icon disappears before you reach it. If it's not in the Kingdom you shouldn't be able to claim it. The Gnawed Rocks location also has the Kingdom icon disappear when traveling. According to the kingdom map though, the whole area is part of the kingdom. Minor bug.
    Last edited by j.nycon@gmail.com; 12-07-2018 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Adding more

Hi all. I encountered a nice bug, in the house at the edge of time.

SPOILER ALERT !!!!

When rescuing Octavia and Regongar, I get to chat with her.
    When I select the romance dialogue option (get some bedtime with her), I get teleported to my room, in the castle, in my city, alone. When I try to leave the city, only Linzi and NokNok are available.

Of course, I reloaded a save, because I kinda sensed that this could happen (which it did ;-p).

This is kinda game breaking, I think.

Thx and keep up the good work :-)

Possible Visual Error

Kineticist Blade shows up for all characters in my game.
    I also appear to be unable to figure out how to add screenshot

Wildcards DLC doesn't work properly (i.e. it is not recognised by the game) but this has been discussed elsewhere, just wanted to place it here just in case the other thraeds get missing.

Hi,

I'm not sure if it's already listed, but there is no weapon profeciency feat for the repeating heavy crossbow in the game. It should be an exotic weapon option.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Hi,

I'm not sure if it's already listed, but there is no weapon profeciency feat for the repeating heavy crossbow in the game. It should be an exotic weapon option.
    I think it is just heavy crossbow, right? It is not really that much of an different weapon after all.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Metamagic can't be applied to 0 level spells. It doesn't even let you try to apply them. For example: a quickened acid splash should be an equivalent level 4 spell.

Sold the Varnhold Inn in Varnhold with the intention of moving its location. Now its gone! I placed an Inn, where I want the Varnhold Inn to be, and I will upgrade it once its built, but I had to pay full price and I'm not sure this will work.

I've also had the same issue with the smithy. I sold and got refunded 1/2 price, but the new building is costing me full price.

In the thrown room, I just moved 35x potions of Cure Moderate Wounds onto 46x potions of Cure Moderate Wounds in my chest. Now, I have 0x potions of Cure Moderate Wounds. So strange...

Page 74 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast