Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    First reported early Sunday morning East Coast time via F11 in game ticket. My party was in the Troll Lair Depths right before confronting Hagrulka and Tartuk. I rested to restore spells, and now my entire party except for Octavia stays sitting in rest pose. They move around the map, but they won't attack, and any spells cast by or on sitting characters have the casting animations continue long after the cast timer has reached 0.0, and then fizzle (effect doesn't happen, but spell is also not used up). If I use an area transition to go to the first level of the Troll Lair, the characters load in as normal (without this bug), but when I go back down, they are bugged out again. This is game breaking because my MC, Harrim, Tristian, Ekundayo, Dog and Amiri are now functionally useless to me, and I still have to finish the Troll Trouble boss fight.

There is a bug with using Line spells. They don't fire in exact direction their AoE highlight shows. I had different line spells fire a few degree off and even 20 or more degree off missing everyone. When I tried using line spells I would always move my caster around trying to find a perfect area to hit enemies but not my own front line. Then I would pause while character is still in moving animation and cast the line spell. Than this bug would happen. Character would stop right there but spell would not be fired in exact chosen direction.

Have had an issue since 1.2 where I can't load from throne room into city.
    Basically it starts loading, the points over the loading crown in the left lower corner goes to 4 then stops,and then nothing happens and I need to either shut down pc or log out to force the game to stop.

I hadn't played the game in a while, loaded up my old save where I was out in the wilderness, no problem there but as soon as I got back to city and had conducted my business in the throne room this happens.

Other issue is that the game has started to eat up memory, sometimes it starts up all clunky and slow and I can't even load a save or go to settings. Afterwards when I have forced the game shut I can't get any other game to work until I restart the pc.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkavius View Post
    Other issue is that the game has started to eat up memory, sometimes it starts up all clunky and slow and I can't even load a save or go to settings. Afterwards when I have forced the game shut I can't get any other game to work until I restart the pc.
    As for this problem, the patch notes said that the price for faster loading times was greater need for RAM, but that there were new options to adjust that. You might want to look at the settings.

I don't know what exactly happened since I haven't been playing for a while, but once again, I can't start new games (or load old ones).

gog version by the way.

Hello. It's ok ,when Jaeth ,after her resurrection under Pharasma name become undead again when i lvl her up?

I'm not sure if this is a known issue or not but since the 1.2.1 patch, on the steam version of the game (with windows 7) every time something has taken focus from the game, I am not able to switch back between programs. It just sits at the Pathfinder loading screen with a blank bar at the bottom or just a blank black screen. I can hear the music/sounds associated with wherever my party is but nothing else.

I am forced to kill the whole process tree in order to restart the game and go to the last save.

As I stated above, this seems to happen every time another popup takes focus off the game, or if I attempt to Alt+Tab away from the game.
    There's no Mods on the game, current build is: 3514860

Quote Originally Posted by arindis@seznam.cz View Post
    Hello. It's ok ,when Jaeth ,after her resurrection under Pharasma name become undead again when i lvl her up?
    I have this same bug. Reported it though F11 but I don't know if those bug reports get to where they should as my internet upload speed is crap and it seems they try to upload saves every time.

Graveknight that you summon with Create Undead spell is not really undead. All kind of things affect him that undead are supposed to be immune to.

Bug with Kineticist. Lvl 19 ability that lets you lower burn cost of one metakinesis ability. I chose Maximise. First nothing happened and using maximise still cost same amount of burn. Then when I loaded a save and now I got two Maximize abilities in ability list, one is normal full burn cost Maximize and another is the new 1 burn less cost Maximize. Both Icons look the same and have same description.

Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast