Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 LastLast
    Got this error trying to load my save game

if the image doesn't show...

Error: Sharing violation on path c:/users/me/appdata/locallow/owlcatgames/pathfinder kingmaker\saved games\manual_27_Capital_Square__13_Desnus__V__4710 ___17_11_04.zk

at system.io.file.move (System.string sourveFilename, System.stringdestFilename) [0x0010f] in <e1a806616d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0

I can't access any of my latest saves.
    Last edited by enforcer84@gmail.com; 03-02-2019 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer84@gmail.com View Post
    Got this error trying to load my save game

if the image doesn't show...

Error: Sharing violation on path c:/users/me/appdata/locallow/owlcatgames/pathfinder kingmaker\saved games\manual_27_Capital_Square__13_Desnus__V__4710 ___17_11_04.zk

at system.io.file.move (System.string sourveFilename, System.stringdestFilename) [0x0010f] in <e1a806616d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0

I can't access any of my latest saves.
    Find their location on your disk and set security on the folder and files to everyone read/write.

Another bug I found:
    Game allows you to use bite attacks from different sources at the same time. So if you got 3 bite attacks from 3 different sources you get 3 bite attacks per round. PnP rules say only one bite attack should be active and usable.

Another bug, not sure if it was reported.
    I was testing some build and found out that the capacity "Tower Shield Defense" of the fighter lvl 9 doesn't apply its bonus to the Touch AC as it should.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Artamos View Post
    Another bug, not sure if it was reported.
    I was testing some build and found out that the capacity "Tower Shield Defense" of the fighter lvl 9 doesn't apply its bonus to the Touch AC as it should.

You should test it in combat. Many such bonuses and penalties don't appear as long as they are not used in combat, even passive abilities. So have a fight against an opponent with a touch attack, and check the combat log.

I reported this via F11 a few days, maybe a week ago...I really wish there was a way to check on the status of a bug report; ie a ticket system of some kind...anyways I went to collect the Lawbringer armor after it had been stolen from Dragn, but when I went to return it he was missing from my town. So was Shaynih'a. Figured maybe there was an event going on that they were absent for and figured I'd come back. Went back to my Capitol and went to add some buildings to same town and found that there were no buildings built at all (despite just having added a few recently). I immediately sent a bug report and quit that game to prevent further damage.

Running version 1.2.6 on Win 10

I'm happy to provide more detail at request.
    Last edited by marworth; 03-17-2019 at 01:22 AM.

Anybody else come across a bug where I have my buildings set up in my capital (just claimed barony), wait a week for them to be built, and when I exit the keep (door icon) I can see all the buildings i've built. But when I enter the tavern and exit it, all the buildings disappeared while the buttons (square, keep) are still there. If I enter my keep and open up the capital, all my buildings are gone and if i enter it, the building squares are gone and the building choices on the right are grayed out. So now i cant manually enter the tavern without screwing up the entire capital?

Im running the beta patch 1.3.0f
    Last edited by alexbreuk@yahoo.com; 03-25-2019 at 03:35 PM.

I'm sure this has been up before, but I have this bug with Narzielle's Greatest Creation, when I need to find Sartayne.
    I choose the "Lawful Evil" option, but when fight is about to break out, his summoned leopard is instead friendly and he doesn't attack, just stand there.

I'm running version 1.2.7g on windows

Since the late update all my save files have disappeared - they were still there when I played the game on Sunday (i.e. before the update yesterday).

So I didn't see any specific listings for fixing this bug, but my artisans and buildings are back all of a sudden! :D