Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar

Help With A Build

I am wanting to make a sorcerer bloodline serpentine but i have no idea on how to go about doing it can you lot help me out please

In PnP, I would make serpentine sorcerers really cash in on their bloodline abilities (able to compel beasts and monsters with their charm/dominate person spells) by maxing out Cha (start with 20, no less) and picking enchantment spells and spell focus (enchantment). But then again, a fey sorcerer does the same thing, only better, and that's one of my favourite bloodlines. Also, since serpent sorcerers gain a familiar I suppose you could mix in some touch spells (which should breach the saves fairly often since your casting stat is maxed out). To make use of the fangs, I don't know. Go scaled fist monk multiclass and get that feat that lets you mix flurry with natural attacks perhaps? Both extra natural armor and that bite attack lend themselves to some sort of melee multiclass if you are into that sort of thing, and since a monk probably wants an Amulet of Mighty Fists instead of an Amulet of Natural Armor, I guess it would make sense.

In the CRPG? No idea what's available.

Quote Originally Posted by Deekin View Post
    In PnP, I would make serpentine sorcerers really cash in on their bloodline abilities (able to compel beasts and monsters with their charm/dominate person spells) by maxing out Cha (start with 20, no less) and picking enchantment spells and spell focus (enchantment). But then again, a fey sorcerer does the same thing, only better, and that's one of my favourite bloodlines. Also, since serpent sorcerers gain a familiar I suppose you could mix in some touch spells (which should breach the saves fairly often since your casting stat is maxed out). To make use of the fangs, I don't know. Go scaled fist monk multiclass and get that feat that lets you mix flurry with natural attacks perhaps? Both extra natural armor and that bite attack lend themselves to some sort of melee multiclass if you are into that sort of thing, and since a monk probably wants an Amulet of Mighty Fists instead of an Amulet of Natural Armor, I guess it would make sense.

In the CRPG? No idea what's available.
    One cool thing that I noticed from a video is that serpent bloodline in the game is that 20th level you can turn into a Spirit Naga at will.

Check out this link to a build guide for sorcerers. It may give you some ideas how to build your character.

http://zenithgames.blogspot.com/2017...cerer.html?m=1

Although it seems tempting to go into melee with certain Sorcerer Bloodlines, because of some pretty nice combos made possible through multiclassing, always keep in mind, that sorcerers are very low on HP. No matter how high your armor class will be, you will get hit. On higher levels having a high armor class only protects you from consecutive strikes, the first attacks, those with the highest bonuses would hit you almost every time.
    While fighters, barbarians and the like can endure being hit because of their HP, Sorcerers can’t. Stay away from infighting. Leave that to your meat shield companions, that’s why you are having them in your party anyway.
    Last edited by Karpophorus; 09-26-2018 at 04:06 AM.