Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chellie View Post
    This is a dumb question, but how are we getting the key? On Kickstarter or via email?
    Same as you get your alpha and beta key. From https://owlcatgames.com/preorder/account
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

I read somenthing on Steam... seems that this error it's due to the release of the digital content... well, it is not released yet XD so preserve your keys and follow the news sections

add me to the list of those having the same problem...

Same issue. Entered keys as directed on Steam, reached where the items should be in game, only received Noble Edition items (I backed at the $40 tier). Did all the the troubleshooting I could on my end (reloading, different character, verify game integrity, etc etc) and sent an email to the devs.

I'm a little frustrated not to see any acknowledgement of the issue from the devs yet. I get you can't acknowledge every individual bug and problem in a new game but when it comes to backers not receiving promised content, it should be something addressed swiftly even if the fix takes time after addressing it. I have been checking their twitter and various forums of this game looking for dev responses but have yet to see anything. Of course I would love to be wrong and just have somehow missed such a response but I don't think I have. I was prepared for bugs and balance issues but I didn't expect this in particular to be an issue... it kind of stole a lot of the hype out of the launch for me sadly. Not that I won't still enjoy the game eventually, it is just not working out as hoped at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Ryan View Post
    I'm a little frustrated not to see any acknowledgement of the issue from the devs yet. I get you can't acknowledge every individual bug and problem in a new game but when it comes to backers not receiving promised content, it should be something addressed swiftly even if the fix takes time after addressing it. I have been checking their twitter and various forums of this game looking for dev responses but have yet to see anything. Of course I would love to be wrong and just have somehow missed such a response but I don't think I have. I was prepared for bugs and balance issues but I didn't expect this in particular to be an issue... it kind of stole a lot of the hype out of the launch for me sadly. Not that I won't still enjoy the game eventually, it is just not working out as hoped at the moment.

I agree that not seeing any acknowledgement is frustrating; I don't care if it takes time, all I want to see is a "We know; We're working on it. Sit tight."

Thankfully, this small issue hasn't ruined launch for me, I'm still having a blast.

I'm mainly waiting to get the soundtrack. Can't play games at work, but I can listen to the music. ;)

When I enter my rewards key, I get "Steam failed to install (app configuration unavailable).

same issue as everyone else. steam failed to install etc etc.

And i cant even open the chest to get my suppsed items.

I have the same problem with digital in game goodies as others. Same message shows. Please fix it can't enjoy my little Owlcat in game pet :(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12