Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    There's no like or upvote feature right now and to be perfectly honest with you, we're not massively keen on adding them.
    This comment would have my upvote. >.>
    [I]Vivat Grendel![/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    There's no like or upvote feature right now and to be perfectly honest with you, we're not massively keen on adding them.
    That's unfortunate. Not having a 'like' or 'agree' function leads to people using posts to say they agree with or like something someone else posted, which leads to massive post-bloat within threads.

Quote Originally Posted by kanisatha View Post
    That's unfortunate. Not having a 'like' or 'agree' function leads to people using posts to say they agree with or like something someone else posted, which leads to massive post-bloat within threads.
    I agree. ;)

well, true.

But it may also lead to someone explaining things / their reason to agree, unlike the 'like' button.

@Berserkerkitten
    It would be nice to have some automatic spam filter features implemented into these forums as a measure against spambots. I slowly get the feeling that those things currently show up at least five times a week. >_>

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Believe me, I don't enjoy getting my personal mailbox flooded with spam reports and having to delete all this garbage every week... I've made our admins aware of it...
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Was actually trying to see if there is some "easy" way to report if user think there is a spammer who do not know/care from this game but offer something totally different.

For easy way I mean button to press and report moderators for that kind of message (I have high reasons to suspect one person with 16 messages as spam bot). Now I have kind of fear that if I try to report every post with details (user, where post it, what is written in it, when it is done and so on) that: a) I am not onlyone to report it (and moderator have his mailbox full all the time when 1000+ current and future users ALL send pm telling same info) b) it take huge amount of time. Maybe I could use url for every "spam" message but still using just "report this post for moderators" button would be more handy.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

If you look under the posts, on the left there is a grey triangle with an exclamation mark. If you click that, you can report posts.

I used that for Spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazzlerunning View Post
    If you look under the posts, on the left there is a grey triangle with an exclamation mark. If you click that, you can report posts.

I used that for Spam.
    Ah, yeah. For me this forum is white text in total black background. That little image is more of grey in black so did not see it before. Sorry for these 2 messages.. ..my mistake totally. :oops:
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Ahh to have young eyes again LOL

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast