Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Can you change my username to Mase? I seem to lack permissions as well.

Hello,
    I'm playing the beta version. Is there also a beta forum section?
    I can't seem to find it.

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agonis View Post
    Hello,
    I'm playing the beta version. Is there also a beta forum section?
    I can't seem to find it.
    There is and you should be able to see it now.
    Ye cannae touch this! - Clan McHammer

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    There is and you should be able to see it now.
    Cool, I can see it now, thank you for the quick help. :D

Hello. My name appears as Unregistered rather than what I selected, and my baron badge doesn't appear to be working.

I can see my pledge here https://owlcatgames.com/preorder/account , but I don't see my forum badge... any ideas?

While I can see that I own the game at the link above...why does it seem like any other benefits, like the forum badge, are not showing up? I'm worried that I won't receive the game or my backer benefits...the forum badge,which is a backer benefit, already isn't showing up...

Also, EVERY time I make a post, I get a database error, but my post goes through anyway.

Currently I don't see the updates in the Beta forum in thread "IMPORTANT - End of Beta 2, beginning of Loca Beta". I can neither see my last post there nor the last post from Berserkerkitten. Refreshed & Cache deleted. Neither in Edge (used for testing only, don't blame me...) nor Chrome.

Update: This seems to be the case only for the thread mentioned above. I can see other new posts, as for example here in the "Forum Troubles", and also see my post in my profile activities. I always get redirected to the third page of the "IMPORTANT"-thread when trying to get to the new posts.

Update 2: Seems to work again.
    Last edited by Sage; 08-15-2018 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _dolemite_ View Post
    I can see my pledge here https://owlcatgames.com/preorder/account , but I don't see my forum badge... any ideas?

While I can see that I own the game at the link above...why does it seem like any other benefits, like the forum badge, are not showing up? I'm worried that I won't receive the game or my backer benefits...the forum badge,which is a backer benefit, already isn't showing up...

Also, EVERY time I make a post, I get a database error, but my post goes through anyway.
    WHAT do you see when you say you see your pledge? I for example see:
    "
    Digital RPG adventure PDF by Chris Avellone
    Premium Digital Download

"
    And when I open "Premium Digital Download " I can see:
    "
    "Baron" forum badge
    access to "dev forum"
    premium digital download of Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    special in-game items"
    "

Allso when I log in here (using same login and password then in that https://owlcatgames.com/preorder/account page) I can see my badge under my name in left side of my post.
    Anyway, IF you see something simular (like forum badge and so on) they should be in here allso...
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
    WHAT do you see when you say you see your pledge? I for example see:
    "
    Digital RPG adventure PDF by Chris Avellone
    Premium Digital Download

"
    And when I open "Premium Digital Download " I can see:
    "
    "Baron" forum badge
    access to "dev forum"
    special in-game items"
    "

Allso when I log in here (using same login and password then in that https://owlcatgames.com/preorder/account page) I can see my badge under my name in left side of my post.
    Anyway, IF you see something simular (like forum badge and so on) they should be in here allso...

I see "1 Premium Digital Download" and underneath it, I see this:

"Baron" forum badge
    access to "dev forum"
    special in-game items"

However, the badge is not showing up... since it is now showing up, I worry that I won't get my other bonuses either.

edit: wait! wait! This time the database didn't crash and my badge is showing up! yea! so...fixed? :)

Quote Originally Posted by _dolemite_ View Post
    I see "1 Premium Digital Download" and underneath it, I see this:

"Baron" forum badge
    access to "dev forum"
    special in-game items"

However, the badge is not showing up... since it is now showing up, I worry that I won't get my other bonuses either.

edit: wait! wait! This time the database didn't crash and my badge is showing up! yea! so...fixed? :)
    Yes you should get:

"
    - A Cloak available to all backers, and a Ring, a helmet, and a quirky spell available. also have an Extra portrait of a female elven undead sorcerer.
    - will get an Owlcat pet, A Mesmerizing Necklace, and an Expert's hat. The Necklace boosts Spellcasters (somehow) and the Expert's hat boosts perception in addition to another bonus I am unsure of. The Owlcat pet increases perception and Lore: Nature when equipped.
    -The premium Digital edition comes with 2 in-game items: a signet that allows you to bless your party several times a day, and a belt with bonus disease and fatigue resistance; two new portraits, one male and one female: a fearless warrior from Cheliax and a skillful elf wizard; A 176 page digital Art Book; and an official soundtrack lovingly crafted for the game by beloved composer Inon Zur. It also comes with an extra soundtrack in the tavern unlocked through social goals.
    "
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast