Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieszka View Post
    Newest hotfix had this Tristian's related romance fix.
    Warning! Spoilers ahead.
    Read on your own risk!

Spoiler:
    Vague enough to not really give much away but, it does raise some questions.

I noticed this hotfix too;
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Katchelina View Post
    Vague enough to not really give much away but, it does raise some questions.

I noticed this hotfix too;
    Spoiler:
    Lol that would have been amazing, never worry about him again and can even send him back up to the front, better tank than Val! XD though I never got romance dialogue with Tristian in the capitol, much less a repeating once unless this is past the end of chapter 5 ;0! Or this is the companion quest or the repeating dialogue after you initially get him back after elk bloom temple

Oh yeah! For those of you heading into chapter 5, save a good amount of gold for the rushlight tournament、the vendors there have some cool expensive things from what I remember lol I had spent all my money on BP by then hahaha.

Also during the elk bloom temple
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by FruitParfait; 10-11-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitParfait View Post
    Lol that would have been amazing, never worry about him again and can even send him back up to the front, better tank than Val! XD though I never got romance dialogue with Tristian in the capitol, much less a repeating once unless this is past the end of chapter 5 ;0! Or this is the companion quest or the repeating dialogue after you initially get him back after elk bloom temple

Oh yeah! For those of you heading into chapter 5, save a good amount of gold for the rushlight tournament、the vendors there have some cool expensive things from what I remember lol I had spent all my money on BP by then hahaha.

Also during the elk bloom temple
    Spoiler:
    It would have been amazing and
    Spoiler:

I bought a lot of bp but still have over 100,000gp, think thatíll be enough?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Katchelina View Post
    It would have been amazing and
    Spoiler:

I bought a lot of bp but still have over 100,000gp, think thatíll be enough?

Spoiler:
    Haha it would have been fitting :)

As for 100k possibly? I remember going there with like 20k and was priced out of a lot of things XD if I get there again before you Iíll let you know more

Haha it would have been fitting :)

As for 100k possibly? I remember going there with like 20k and was priced out of a lot of things XD if I get there again before you Iíll let you know more
    I wanted to reload and do something anyway so I may reload to a slightly earlier save and not spend as much of the 200k+ I had before going out to find armagís tomb. I assume youíll get there first.
    Last edited by Katchelina; 10-11-2018 at 10:20 PM.

I forgot how long of a wait there is between finishing Armag and starting Pitax lol and it doesnít look like the issue with Pitax has been solved yet :( donít want to get stuck again.

I forgot how long of a wait there is between finishing Armag and starting Pitax lol and it doesnít look like the issue with Pitax has been solved yet :( donít want to get stuck again.
    If some people were able to get passed it.

Maybe try making a save before and see if there are a specific set of actions that can get you through it?
    I donít really know what happens past where I currently am in the game

Yeah definitely going to save before going to the city and doing the whole end portion and see if going about it in different ways can fix it

Yeah definitely going to save before going to the city and doing the whole end portion and see if going about it in different ways can fix it
    Keep us updated if you find one happens to work over the others? Iíll do the same whenever I get there. Just got home and turned my laptop on but I still have at least armagís tomb before that point.

Will definitely post if I find a way around it!

Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast