Page 320 of 322 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322 LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3213
    True... well I'm going to think he came back to his wife :P

@purpleblob and everyone else..
    In your pov, for a 'happily ever after' kinda flavor, which is better, being immortal or not?
    XD

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
    Thanks for the follow up. Yeah, it's a shame that we always have to do BF first to romance Tristian - I feel so guilty for letting so many people killed for the sake of love!
    Seriously. This actually irks me. I was going to adapt my Paladin of Shelyn from a tabletop campaign to this game and Tristian seems by and far the best candidate for her. But it looks like there's no way to romance him and stay in the good graces of the Swordlords this way.
    Last edited by Nintendogeek01; 02-19-2019 at 11:20 PM.

Although the wording in game pushes you into the direction of 'pursuing the betrayer' or 'help Rostland', I tend to see it this way : which problems I need to solve first?
    - Within my borders (dealing with the Bloom that's directly threatning my subjects) or
    - Outside my borders, help our allies and financer to deal with Barbarian attacks and everything that entails.

I can understand Kassil's and Amiri's concern about marching straight to the borders. And I really want to help Jamandi since she did help me start up the Barony. But by this time, I'm also bound to protect my people from horrendous monsters from the Bloom. That's why I send my General and Amiri to the front lines as 'temporary band aid' until I finish sorting out my domestic problems first.

To me at least, I'm not that different from Jamandi on how she dealt with Varnhold: would really love to help you, but I've got my own pressing matters to deal with that I need to resolve first. I'll just write a letter to the other Baron[ess] and hopefully she'll solve your problem XD

Tldr: Make [KingdomName] great again XD (.. sorry, cant resist)

Just want to let you ladies know, there is a romance with Maegar Varn in 2nd DLC ;)

Alrighty, thx for the heads up purpleblob ^^v
    Dlc looks promising <3

Varn romance! <3

I updated my game with all the new DLCs today, and will start with Varnhold's Lot before doing another run of the main campaign. :D Did I understand correctly that they made it possible to end Amiri's companion quest in a proper way even if you go after Tristian first?

Did I understand correctly that they made it possible to end Amiri's companion quest in a proper way even if you go after Tristian first?
    I'll have to check with someone who knows better than me, and that is, of course, Thainen.

Also, you folks do know that Tristian and Varn are both babies of the same narrative designer - Olga Kellner? Right? It was Nika Alborti (No_Way_Nikki on the Discord server) who got to write Varn's romance, though.

I didn't know that, but now it all makes sense! ;D

I love both characters, Tristian especially, so you can tell them they did a wonderful job! :)

Did I understand correctly that they made it possible to end Amiri's companion quest in a proper way even if you go after Tristian first?
    So, the official response on that is a firm "yes"!

I love both characters, Tristian especially, so you can tell them they did a wonderful job! :)
    Sure will :)