Page 1 of 306 1231151101 ... LastLast

Tristian romance

Hey guys I am currently trying to romance Tristian but after 15hours of gameplay I only had like 1 dialogue option where you could choose that you want to be closer to him to which he reacted rather warly? Can someone tell me did any of you guys sucesfully started romance with Tristian? If so how to even trigger it? Is it more mid/late game thing? I just do not want to play game for 60 hours and then see that my opportunity to romance him have passed.

Thanks for help :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pieszka View Post
    Hey guys I am currently trying to romance Tristian but after 15hours of gameplay I only had like 1 dialogue option where you could choose that you want to be closer to him to which he reacted rather warly? Can someone tell me did any of you guys sucesfully started romance with Tristian? If so how to even trigger it? Is it more mid/late game thing? I just do not want to play game for 60 hours and then see that my opportunity to romance him have passed.

Thanks for help :)
    It appears the romance is actually linked to the main story so we won't get them from just trotting around. They will happen as you progress through the main quests. It's a bit of a pain as I'm the type to do every side quest before moving on but I guess it makes sense.

I am on Varnhold Vanishing (no idea which act it is) I am Neutral good, took Tristian with me everywhere. Did his personal quest and I still do not see any romance options and I feel like I am half into game. Anyone have any idea? He seems to like my every decision but still nothing is happening. I am starting to feel like his romance is bugged? Till there were none hints towards it. Would be cool if moderator or someone from Owlcat team confirm it say anything or send me private message I just want to know if it ment to be like really late in game or is it bugged for me? Will really help. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Pieszka; 09-29-2018 at 09:55 PM.

I'm in chapter 2 now, just finished clearing the troll lair. I had 2 romance related dialogue with Tristian so far. One in chatter 1, where my character indicated she is interested in him. And another in chapter two, where she tries to make it more clear (as in, she likes Tristian as more than a friend - you can try to kiss him but he will reject your advance).

That's as far as I got. Anyone else had better luck? :p

1. Do you mean the dialogue just after he joins and when you choose - "I hope we can be closer" to which he says friends and you have 2 options one thats is not what you meant and 2nd yes friends.... I have choosen 2nd seeing as for first one he reacted rather negatively.

2. I had no option to kiss him tbh the only dialogue I had was like that he hopes he can stay at barony that is all.... and I am at chapter 4 or 5 now hence why I asked if I have a bug or what.

I think a romance guide from the devs would be a good idea. Itís not clear how it all works in the game.

Edit: Since this thread has gotten so long and this post should be easier to find.

Hereís a link to a document we are using to gather information on Tristianís romance.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Duk2YxRJJ1zLD7V2vIm5SUPmIrIqwqVR47is7M7fipc

Itís not 100% up to date with all the images but I will be adding things as I can.
    Last edited by Katchelina; 10-30-2018 at 04:35 AM.

Yeah I am like almost at the 2nd last chapter and still nothing with his romance.

Sorry, my bad. I had two romance dialogues (I think?) during chapter 2 so far (none in chapter 1, Tristian don't join the party till chapter 2!)

First romance dialogue was initiated while you ask him about his past - you compliment him then he blushes and responds that he have never met woman like you.

Second romance dialogue was triggered by Tristian after a rest - this seem to happen if you picked the *right* option in first dialogue as he says something along the line of that he can't forget the previous conversation he had with you, that he thinks you want something *more* with him. Here, you can either try to kiss him, or respond you like him and get to know him better etc.

That's all I had so far.

Weird he joined my party in chapter 1 after I have saved him in Elk Temple and I have not seen any dialogue you mentioned. The one with :"First romance dialogue was initiated while you ask him about his past - you compliment him then he blushes and responds that he have never met woman like you."

None of that happened for me... seems like bug?

Or are we talking about all those topics you can talk to him at any time when you are at Oleg's or in Kingdom?

I had the 2nd dialogue you mentioned before 1st one and I have non kiss options etc. Maybe I should go talk to him at Oleg's before resting and forcing that after rest dialogue with him. Will check it today.

If that is true that should mean that "after-rest" conversation with Tristian should trigger only after you have talked to him at resting zone like Oleg's.
    Last edited by Pieszka; 10-01-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Yeah so I can confirm you get dialogue saying that you ask Tristian about his part and he gets red (blushes)

And 2nd dialogue (which he initiates) after camp rest in 1st chapter where he thanks for saving him gives you few healing options and you can choose that you want to get closer to him. TO which he says "Ah as friends!" and you can either choose yes as friends or that is now what I have ment. I did not saw any kissing option that you mentioned about.

Also if you choose THat you meant something else he makes crooked smile.... so no idea about that!

After that I had none romance dialogues with Tristian untill V-guy tomb... no idea what is after.
    Last edited by Pieszka; 10-01-2018 at 06:27 PM.

Page 1 of 306 1231151101 ... LastLast