Page 277 of 306 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3055
    Okay, today is a good day. Got to see spend the night with Tristian tooooo. Lol

Can't make up my mind on whether to choosr marriage or come find me after my death...
    Last edited by purpleblob; 11-09-2018 at 12:49 AM.

@Smetanka,
    Would it be possible for you to type and record Tristianís Gift dialogue for choosing judgement over heart? I chose heart and I would like to include both in the document and would prefer not to edit my save files for this if possible.

Also for Smetanka, what ending did you get for Tristian after choosing for him to come find you after death?

Thanks for the dialog.

So you have all of this with the beta version ?

Yeah hope these will all flow through actual game saves once beta testing is done :)

Quote Originally Posted by FruitParfait View Post
    Yay :)! Iím going to stick with my new file to see if anymore missing dialogue pops up and because I want to go back to my sylvan sorceress roots XD other classes were fun but that one is still my fav
    Aww, same. Charisma, a pet, and spells - doesn't get better than this! :) BTW they fixed the bug where everyone was bowing before my cat in the city. Now nobody respects my cat! XD My cat is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
    I literally finished SG then returned to capital then ring dialogue triggered.
    You know, try this: pick the option "you shouldn't have" and report the result as a bug. Tristian says that the business with Irovetti is finished, but it's just started. I think the gift convo was supposed to trigger in the end of the chapter, judging by what he says.
    If you have trouble finishing Saving Grace because Tristian ambushes you each time you enter the square, save at the square then load - he'll appear at his regular spot, and you'll be able to talk to him :)

@Katchelina, I can take a screenshot, but it's exactly like Purpleblob typed, expect he said "I knew you wouldn't like a useless toy". I think DeadSky posted a screenshot once. I'll type it when I return home.
    It doesn't affect anything else, just that he gives heal scrolls instead of death ward ring.
    I posted before what happens if you decide to live in sin, but stay together after death.
    His final words to you: https://imgur.com/m18T1ln
    The ending: https://imgur.com/7Lk4ui6
    I assume if you asked him to marry, there will be a slide about the wedding :) I think I'll pick "let's get married" with my next character, and headcanon she converted to Sarenrae-ism, or
    Spoiler:

so they'd also be together forever with Tristian :)

Maybe dumb question but, who is the Marchioness Clarida Della Fiorni in the throne room? I have never seen this npc before I loaded my save file in the beta

Isn't it Octavia's mom? What's she doing there?

Quote Originally Posted by Smetanka View Post
    Isn't it Octavia's mom? What's she doing there?
    I havenít even gotten those quests... actually, I havenít even started that chapter yet.

I canít interact with her. Sheís just there O.o standing behind a pillar in the throne room.

Sheís actually standing a little ways behind Octavia in the throne room.
    Last edited by Katchelina; 11-09-2018 at 03:56 AM.

Report that as a bug then. You are supposed to meet her only after you deal with Irovetti, and can explore the city of Pitax in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Smetanka View Post
    Report that as a bug then. You are supposed to meet her only after you deal with Irovetti, and can explore the city of Pitax in peace.
    I already reported it. Though sheís just there as an npc model I canít actually talk to