Page 278 of 306 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3055
    She couldn't wait to meet her baby at last, aww :)
    It will be cute if they actually add her to the capitol after Octavia's quest.

Here's the gift scene if you chose "mind", screenshot from DeadSky's post on page 164:
    https://m.imgur.com/uSJH0Q4?r
    Last edited by Smetanka; 11-09-2018 at 05:59 AM.

Oh, I didn't realise the ring dialogue triggered too early. Reported, thanks @Smetanka!! :)

I looked at Steam forums, and looks like SG now triggers regardless of the order in which you did HoR/BF. It's wonderful, I hope they'll keep it that way. Even if you can't romance Tristian, there's still no reason to deny him his redemption (and you will die on the final levels without Tristian's healing and buffs). And romance can still be continued if you cheat like I did XD

Quote Originally Posted by Smetanka View Post
    I looked at Steam forums, and looks like SG now triggers regardless of the order in which you did HoR/BF. It's wonderful, I hope they'll keep it that way. Even if you can't romance Tristian, there's still no reason to deny him his redemption (and you will die on the final levels without Tristian's healing and buffs). And romance can still be continued if you cheat like I did XD
    Poor Amiri for those who romance Tristian though.

But I am happy you can help Tristian while doing HoR first for any file I may try where he isn’t the romance option I choose.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
    Ok, I have to share his ring dialogue (or maybe someone else did already?) It's so damn sweet, I'm going crazy lol. It's a damn shame these lines aren't VOICED!!!!!
    Aww, that's a damned shame. The dialogue is very sweet, and I had been looking forward to hear the voice actor actually say it. ;)

But I'm very happy to see that the romance seems to be fixed now, or at least fixed enough for you to progress it properly. I think it's nice that Tristian makes awesome Rings of Protection for the whole group! :p

Amiri still should be able to continue her quest, imo. Because the ghost dude will be haunting her for the sword. You may have to pass a diplomacy check to convince her to reforge the sword if not for Nilak's sake then at least for her own safety/sanity. It would be nice to help her deal with the loss too. She still has us, her new tribe and family, and we love her. I might send it as a suggestion later, when they are done with the bugs.

Your comment is just one excellent example how this story could evolve and find a good solution even if you do BF first. It doesn't even have to be easy, but that the chance simply exists would make a lot of people happy!

But I'm not sure if Owlcat will see it that way. They obviously consciously decided that the player cannot save everyone or solve every problem. So I fear poor Amiri will never get her sword fixed on my end. :l

But it never hurts to suggest such things. I think it is a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshadow_n7 View Post
    Your comment is just one excellent example how this story could evolve and find a good solution even if you do BF first. It doesn't even have to be easy, but that the chance simply exists would make a lot of people happy!

But I'm not sure if Owlcat will see it that way. They obviously consciously decided that the player cannot save everyone or solve every problem. So I fear poor Amiri will never get her sword fixed on my end. :l

But it never hurts to suggest such things. I think it is a good one!
    Except if they allowed SG to be completed if you go to HoR first then it should be possible to save everyone now. Just not if you romance Tristian since you have to do BF first. Unless i am missing something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Smetanka View Post
    I also made a little fan art.
    Oh my god, how did I miss this back then? It's so cute, and they look so happy! :D

I think about it from the point of simulating tabletop experience. If you are playing with your friends and can't save-load, metagame, and if you fail a check you live with the consequences, and your party failed one player's personal quest. Will that player quit playing? Or will the party make an effort to console that player's character, and realise that despite tragic experience they still matter to their friends? And if you are still friends/tribe/family, will you abandon them if they failed you once? I think Owlcals are being unfair here. Even if you do HoR first, you can still fail to save Nilak if Amiri rolls low or gets caught. There must be an option to help her regain her inner strength after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshadow_n7 View Post
    Oh my god, how did I miss this back then? It's so cute, and they look so happy! :D
    Thank you! That's my second character who will probably marry Tristian, and whose family will freak out if they ever find out who he really is :) But she doesn't give a damn.
    Last edited by Smetanka; 11-09-2018 at 09:07 AM.