Page 321 of 322 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322 LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3213
    Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    So, the official response on that is a firm "yes"!
    Thank you so much for the confirmation - that will make so many people so very happy! \o/ Now I'm really looking forward to replaying the main game again after I finished Varnhold's Lot.

Yay, I will finally be able to have Amiri with me in chapter 6 & 7 :D

I restarted Kingmaker with the Enhanced Edition, and Tristian's in-game model has hair now - no longer bald beneath that hood! :D

I know it's a very minor thing, but thank you Owlcat for paying such attention to detail! <3

Heh, I remember feeling surprised back then when I remove his hood with a mod, LoL.

Btw I'm starting a new PT and just finished chapter 1. Has anyone here reached beneath the stolen lands dungeon yet? I'm just curious wether or not Tristian has something to say regarding the nature of it's final boss..

I'm playing Beneath the Stolen Lands but as a new game rather than from the main game so I can't comment on that, sorry!

Really want to start a new playthrough of the main game again as well but real life's been so busy all I can spare is about 30mins each day, so I'm just enjoying DLC3 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by close2myheart View Post
    Heh, I remember feeling surprised back then when I remove his hood with a mod, LoL.
    LOL, Tristian played by Tilda Swinton in her Ancient One "hairdo". Now that I think of it, if Kingmaker was a movie I wonder who would play Tristian, or for that matter Valerie, Amiri or Octavia?

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
    -snip-
    Really want to start a new playthrough of the main game again as well but real life's been so busy all I can spare is about 30mins each day, so I'm just enjoying DLC3 at the moment.
    I feel your pain XD this is what I'm aiming to do, to experience the whole dungeon dlc within the story campaign. Guess it'll take (much) longer for me to find out..
    But agreed on the dungeon dlc being fun on it's own. It sorta help me graduate from being 'novice' to something 'a little better than novice' XD and testing builds.

@Triordinant : And as for our lovable Kingmaker being made into movie.. idk. Kinda cluesless which actor should play whom. But my preferences would be to CG everyone and everything and have the original VA voiced them XD
    Kinda hard to find irl person to look like an angel, anyway XD and then there is that whole different sound coming from their mouths XD

xD this thread is still alive! Glad the love for Tristian is still as strong as ever :P

Quote Originally Posted by FruitParfait View Post
    xD this thread is still alive! Glad the love for Tristian is still as strong as ever :P
    Iím not sure if Iím surprised or not that itís still alive XD The love for Tristian stays strong!
    I really need to replay the game again.

Long live, Tristian and Kingmaker \0/