Page 3 of 321 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaazmiin View Post
    For the record: I did not tell him I wanted to be closer in the first dialogue, just thanked him for the supplies.
    Mmh... Kaazmiin's reply would indicate that you don't have to express interest in him right away when he gives you the potions and that romantic dialogue even comes up after just accepting his gift. Or did you say 'only as friends' in a later dialogue as well?

That could indeed end the romance. I had a similar option with Regongar where he comes on to my lass at some point in Act 2, and I only had two dialogue choices - one where I could express interest as well, or friendly tell him to f* off. I'm pretty sure that this ended all Regongar romance options right there and then, and maybe Tristian has a similar option?

It might be better hidden, because he's not as openly flirty-aggressive as Reg is. In any case, it's a shame it didn't work out during your first playthrough. I'm also constantly terrified what I might be missing because no one has played the game yet and guides are few and far between! ;)

And those are nice screenshots, purpleblob - keep them coming! Where did you find some snow? It's only forests and plains and swamps for me so far! :p

Yeah I have chosen 2nd option dialogue Just as friends. I guess that might have killed romance with Tristian.
    Thankfully I stopped on chapter 4 and I did not finish game. I will wait for more bug fixes and more info on his romance.
    Thanks for all the info :)

Thanks, Moonshadow :) I think it's winter in my barony, it's snowing everywhere!!!

Pieszka, good luck, I hope romance works fine this time around!!

Thanks purpleblob. If you would have any more info how his romance progresses with time I would appreciate it. I do not mind spoilers :)

No problem, I will post more screenshot as I get more dialogues :)

Awesome purpleblob thanks :)

This game has actual seasons? That's great! :D

And I second Pieszka's request for more dialogue screenshots, considering how little information there is about the romances and how they work.

The last romantic dialogue I saw so far was when my baroness caught him reading a hilariously bad romance novel which was given to him by Linzi in order to help him understand love. I think Linzi enjoys playing the role of matchmaker as I also got that impression during Ekun's party quest.

Needless to say, the book wasn't helping. That was during Season of Bloom and just after a rest.
    Last edited by sanguineum; 10-02-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieszka View Post
    @Kaazmiin did you finish all quests under troll trouble journal even the one with visiting nymph? Also my question do you have Kingdom management on autopilot or are you managing it yourself?
    I have not finished the Verdant Chambers quest yet and I am managing my kingdom myself. I also think you might have locked yourself out of the romance by telling him you want to be friends during the very first "getting closer" dialogue option, which I didn't pick, as it triggered for me literally 5 seconds after recruiting Tristian at the Temple of the Elk and I felt that such a response would have been out of character for my baroness - she barely just met the guy. It is interesting how different the trigger times of certain dialogues seem to be for all of us and seems more and more random? Anyway, I have given Octavia and Regongar similar friendzone answers on their more flirty dialogue and that seems to have stopped any advances from them. It makes maneuvering the possible romance dialogue quite tricky, but I guess they implemented it so that no-one complains about being hit on by anyone other than their chosen romance option throughout the game. I wish you all the luck in your next playthrough!

P.S. No One Of Consequence posted a link to this awesome guide yesterday https://www.gamerguides.com/pathfind...ersion-history
    It doesn't seem to be quite finished, but a lot of work surely went into it. Sadly, it doesn't (yet?) contain information on any of the romance paths.
    Last edited by Kaazmiin; 10-02-2018 at 10:23 AM.

I still have Troll Trouble Guiding Beacon active because I can't complete it. Is this why I have no dialogue with him despite doing his quest, being good and in Varnhold? I had one at the beginning where he says he hopes he doesn't have to go and nothing since.

Page 3 of 321 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast