Page 312 of 322 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3213
    I understand Amiri just leaves you forever and goes her own way. Linzi hints on that in the epilogue.

I don't even try to find roleplay value in that dilemma. Although it's not just about Tristian, it's about your peasants being eaten alive by another horde of Bloom monsters, so you can go all "oh no! I must protect my peasants! Or who will pay me taxes???" Your character doesn't even know they can meet Tristian there. So it's more like another Bloom vs. barbarians attacking your not-very-loyal allies. I wrote before that stopping completely Amiri or Tristian's quests based on that choice sucks. They should get different quests. Maybe harder, maybe with different outcomes, but what kind of a friend are you if you just leave your hurting friend in despair?

Well when I skipped Amiri's quest I didn't see her at all in the house. Didn't get an epilogue slide for her either so I'm guessing it bugged out lol.

Well, it's not an easy choice. As I said before, I still get it why its mandatory for the romance to do BF first. I don't particularly like it but I do understand the reasoning. What I don't understand is why non-romance PTs get the same treatment. I do agree getting different, more difficult quests would be a good solution to this.
    I also wonder now, is it imperative you do BF first if you do Nyrissa's romance as well? Considering you meet with her in the Keep and all that.

It may be important to do BF first to romance her too. I remember there was an option to be nice to her during that conversation, and she could be nice to you as well (after trying to break Tristian's jaw).

So what I see it's that you can only save Nyrissa or Tristian if you romance them.

It seems unfair because without romance, you can save all the other companion.So maybe in this universe, the choice to save some people is only his true love quest ?

As for Amiri, she stay alive and can find a new path and maybe, in a DLC, will be save by his true love quest ?

No, you don't need to romance Tristian to save him, you just need to rescue him before you go to fight the barbarians.

Quote Originally Posted by Smetanka View Post
    It may be important to do BF first to romance her too. I remember there was an option to be nice to her during that conversation, and she could be nice to you as well (after trying to break Tristian's jaw).

Yeah, I always wondered how one can rationalize trying to romance Nyrissa considering the shit she'd done to the PC lol

No, you don't need to romance Tristian to save him, you just need to rescue him before you go to fight the barbarians.
    Yes sorry.

I receive it ! the tristian's figures today. I command it on a website where i can choose the one I want.

https://imgur.com/6Okflnc

@DeadSky, yeah, finger of death kinda killed the mood for me. I don't think I will be able to romance her after that.

@Twinsene, congrats on the pocket Tristian!
    I've made one right in the game:

Spoiler:

@DeadSky, yeah, finger of death kinda killed the mood for me. I don't think I will be able to romance her after that.

@Twinsene, congrats on the pocket Tristian!
    I've made one right in the game:

Spoiler:
    Ah ah ah OMG !!!!!!

You don't need to rescue him before you go to fight the barbarian to save him. You don't need anything special to save him except just chosing not to kill him, AFAIK.

(and how the hell is this thread bigger than all the rest of the forum combined ?)