Page 318 of 321 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3210
    Alright 😊 thanks for the tip 😊

My last adventuring team consist of Regongar, Octavia, Val, Linzi and Tristian and I snerked when I got the dialogue where Reg tries to flirt with Tristian about 'bringing him to the light' 😅

Also when Reg and Linzi continues to think that he's just 'boring' and there's that bemused tone on Tristian's part 😅 (omg if you guys only knew, LoL)

Kudos on the VA for that 😆

If you donít mind spoilers, I have a thread with a lot of Tristianís romance dialogue and how to trigger it. I edited my post on the first page of this thread to link to it.

As for Tristian and the newcomer.
    Spoiler:

Happy New Year, everyone! :D

I wish you all the best for 2019, and may we have many wonderful hours with Kingmaker (and Tristian <3) still ahead of us! I have yet to try out the new companion DLC, but I heard a lot of promising things so far.

Happy new year, everyone! Hope 2019 is a wonderful year for us all with Kingmaker :D

Quote Originally Posted by Katchelina View Post
    If you donít mind spoilers, I have a thread with a lot of Tristianís romance dialogue and how to trigger it. I edited my post on the first page of this thread to link to it.

As for Tristian and the newcomer.
    Spoiler:
    Hey Katchelina, thanks for the reply! Yeah I was a bit curious how 'Kaesi' will react to our guy knowing her pas experience. Can't blame the girl.
    I'm just currious as to wether they can be friends or not in the end (probably with Kalike, the nice one)

As to Tristian's LI talk I'm torn wether to spoil myself senselessly or just trying to guess my way into it since I've some clues already at hand.. XD I guess I'm just anxious 'when' it will trigger and half wondering I've botched the romance or not XD

Hi all, I have a question regarding the possible outcomes of the Vordekai's tomb events:

Spoiler:

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Haven't reached Vordakai, sorry :(

About Vordakai

Spoiler:

Thanks for the many shreds of info, guys.. helps me with my PT

I'm about to tackle the Ancient Curse part 3, so how far am I into reaching Vordakai?

Btw I just realised that some of his banters with Octavia during camp is really heart breaking :( I just wished we could have more banter with him (and other team mates)
    I wonder if it could be modable later? (Like BG2's banter pack)

I would love to see mod like that for Kingmaker but considering the game is still being actively patched, mods will have to wait until all those patching is done.