Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Spoiler: Artifact Locations & Bonuses

There have been two previous iterations of this information, once for Alpha & once for Beta.
    I pulled the old information, added some of my own, and am posting a link here to a shareable collaborative format in case someone would like to continue to update.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Currently I can confirm the full sets of Ring of Reckless Courage & Necklace of Double Crosses. Trailblazers Helm should be there as well but I think I'm missing a piece.

I've my own local copy so feel free to edit in new information as you discover it.

I have it in the Infothread too. Currently it's the last page.
    Last edited by Stratagemini; 09-28-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks, was looking for this. :)

Soo.. what if you missed the one from the Stag Lords fort? It's gone ?

You guys know anything about the Soot-Blackened set? I thought there were only 4 pieces, but I have 4, and appear to be missing the gloves. They used to be in the Troll Wilderness but I apparently didn't get them there. So I have Apron, Mark, Hammer, and Tongs.

It could be a bug where the inventory seems to eat things from time-to-time, I suppose. Sometimes when swapping things to the chest at base they disappear.

Uh... gloves. I think I remember those being in the Dwarven Fortress on the interior first floor map on the Southeast in a hidden chest (before the rock troll children)
    Could be wrong though. I wasn't trying to remember all the artifacts back then.

Stag Lord's Fort (next to the shed in the upper right corner of the fort)

I'm at the fort and can't find it... I have enough perception imo... :(

Its possible you might have already gotten it. Don't forget to count the fragments you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Iymurra View Post
    Its possible you might have already gotten it. Don't forget to count the fragments you have.
    No, I just restarted the map with nothing explored and there isn't anything here. Perhaps a bug. :(

Could be a perception check. You could try editing a character to have stupidly high (100+) Perception and see if the box shows on a reload.
    I can also do that at some point after my current run is done. My Chaotic Evil pc will have no compunctions about doing so.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast