Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 92
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by Iymurra View Post
    Uh... gloves. I think I remember those being in the Dwarven Fortress on the interior first floor map on the Southeast in a hidden chest (before the rock troll children)
    Could be wrong though. I wasn't trying to remember all the artifacts back then.
    Dude. You're the man, that's right where they were. West side of that chamber right before the kids and Kargadd, not even a hidden chest. Thanks!

  2. #12
    I don't think I ever found the necklace fragment at the Stag Lord's castle. I was worried I was going to have to go back. Just to make sure, I was double checking Thorn's Ford to see if I'd gotten that one (I still have an unresponsive Jhod standing there, oddly enough, Bug?), and the other locations I had access to (like the Ancient Tomb). I stopped by a new location called "Mountain Trail" or something like that, fought a leopard. On the bottom right of the map there was a loot bit that had the 7th fragment in it. Does the game move those fragments if you miss them between modules?

  3. #13
    Senior Member Iymurra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    329
    possibly? Something to test I guess. I'll add the secondary location to the list for now.

  4. #14
    I can confirm this. I checked all the places but didn't find the last one i was missing so possibly the Stag Fort one.

    I didnt find any place called the Mountain Trail but i did find Trail in the Hills(South East of Nettle's Crossing ), and in the bottom right corner under a tree is a loot spot with the last piece

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by R4MPZY View Post
    I can confirm this. I checked all the places but didn't find the last one i was missing so possibly the Stag Fort one.

    I didnt find any place called the Mountain Trail but i did find Trail in the Hills(South East of Nettle's Crossing ), and in the bottom right corner under a tree is a loot spot with the last piece
    Yeah, I was going by memory on the name. "Trail In The Hills" The other errand I was doing was going to visit Nettle to resolve the nightmare quest.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard_Celine View Post
    Yeah, I was going by memory on the name. "Trail In The Hills" The other errand I was doing was going to visit Nettle to resolve the nightmare quest.
    Yeah no problem! Thanks to you i finally found the last piece, i just posted the right location incase other people might visit this thread and search for it aswell :)

  7. #17
    Senior Member Iymurra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    329
    I've confirmed that the Trail in the Hills piece is present regardless of the state of the Stag Lords fort. Doing a run now to check whether the Stag Lord piece got moved.

    While I'm running through chap 1 again I also decided to keep a lookout for the Restovic stuff. I've found the Broken Arrow, Paladin Helm & Swordlord Sheathe. Can anyone identify what piece I'm missing and does anyone know the proper location of the Broken Arrow? (I've no idea where I got it from)

    Edit: found the Crossbow. Had to run back through the Old Sycamore again. Still need the location of the Broken Arrow if anyone remembers where that is.
    Last edited by Iymurra; 10-01-2018 at 04:37 AM.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Iymurra View Post
    Edit: found the Crossbow. Had to run back through the Old Sycamore again. Still need the location of the Broken Arrow if anyone remembers where that is.
    for me the Broken Arrow was on a corpse in Old Sycamore

  9. #19
    I'm looking for the Soot-Blackened Brand. Anyone know where it is? I've been all through the Ruined watchtower area, and I have doublechecked the lone cabin as well.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by Tali View Post
    I'm looking for the Soot-Blackened Brand. Anyone know where it is? I've been all through the Ruined watchtower area, and I have doublechecked the lone cabin as well.
    I believe the Brand was in the Troll Wilderness with 2 other pieces of that set. There's a full walk through that might help at GamerGuides, although this appears to have been made during Beta, so some things may have changed.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •