Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Don't think it matters for your spreadsheet but I just found a unicorn horn behind a DC42 door in the corrupted temple of elk while chasing Tristian. THAT roll was a pain. Yikes!

Makes you think there should be something ultra-great back there but just some necromancy scrolls and the horn. Bleugh. Oh well.
    Last edited by FriarBob; 10-23-2018 at 03:59 AM.
    Don't bring a sword to a spellfight.

I also found a piece of skymetal in big chest in the room with Tristian and the Defaced Sister. I went for the barbs first tho so Nyrissa wasn't there nor was Remus, whoever that is. Not sure if that's the one you meant in the spreadsheet or not, since this room is very much in the north or at least north west, not southwest.

The one in Tristians room is noted... somewhere. Can't be bothered to go look up what I called it.
    I wish the Unicorn Horn did something as well but as far as I can tell it has no use.

Quote Originally Posted by Iymurra View Post
    The one in Tristians room is noted... somewhere. Can't be bothered to go look up what I called it.
    I wish the Unicorn Horn did something as well but as far as I can tell it has no use.
    LOL sounds like you're reaching a breaking point on the bugs. And/or already were there.

I'm getting close...

I *know* how hard it is to do a good job on an ambitious programming project. But these are the sorts of things that simply just have to be tested, and somehow there are situations they forgot to test. I noted with amusement that they just fixed a bug where one of the capital merchants couldn't be talked to *if you were a specific alignment*. Part of my reaction was "hey I just ran into that and it's already fixed? Great!".

But part of my reaction was also "Seriously? The guy moves position on the screen based on the character's alignment?" That doesn't seem good design to me, but maybe there was a reason. I've certainly made compromises in my programming before that I ended up regretting, so I understand how it CAN happen. But I'm still disappointed that it did.

And that there are missing artifacts.

And that there are so many kingdom events that it's impossible to complete them all. I can understand requiring great management, but to have 2x or 4x the number possible (especially for something so idiotic as just making them all overly lengthy to complete) is just stupid.

And
    And
    And

Sigh.

They keep fixing things, tho. So maybe what you and I and others need it to just take a break for a few weeks.

I, yes. I'm taking a break.
    Essentially I have a single run that I'm working with now and I'm putting the game on hold every time I encounter a bug.
    The kingdom management is... well, you know. But none of the advisors are bugging out yet.

I'm mostly just disappointed at the lack on in-fight agency. Every fight feels like it boils down to pre-buff then reload until you get a good result. And the lack of a fucking Cypress Queen's Flower in-game.

That last one really, REALLY pisses me off.

Hah. The flower annoys me a lot, yes, but the fact that ONLY a chaotic character can get the second flute is what really gets my goat. In part because I'm betting (strongly) that is actually supposed to be the flower. (And/or that Dazzleflare's drop is supposed to be.) And for ONLY 1/3rd of the possible alignments to be able to get all the items to complete the quest? BARFTASTIC.

For Irlene the smuggler, she hangs out sort of west of Jubilost in the city. She'll ask you to find a box of gemstones that was supposed to be delivered but didn't show up. The courier has a wife in Silverlake village, who will tell you to look somewhere to the south in a cleft in the mountain. You can recover the box in the Dragonleaf Gulch area.

Return to Irlene and she'll eventually have another task: bring her a unicorn horn. Apparently evil characters can go hunt one down, good characters can refuse outright, and a neutral response lets you promise to try to find one without killing a unicorn. You can find a horn in the area where Tristian is being held by the Defaced Sister, but currently the quest doesn't recognize that you have it when speaking with Irlene so that's as far as that one goes for now.

One of the kingdom requirements for Dragn's masterpiece is Espionage 5. Its named 'Onslaught' and is Mithral Full Plate +5, grants a +8 enhancement bonus to Str and increases movement by 20'. All my other kingdom stats are either 5 or 6 at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc1911 View Post
    For Irlene the smuggler, she hangs out sort of west of Jubilost in the city. She'll ask you to find a box of gemstones that was supposed to be delivered but didn't show up. The courier has a wife in Silverlake village, who will tell you to look somewhere to the south in a cleft in the mountain. You can recover the box in the Dragonleaf Gulch area.

Return to Irlene and she'll eventually have another task: bring her a unicorn horn. Apparently evil characters can go hunt one down, good characters can refuse outright, and a neutral response lets you promise to try to find one without killing a unicorn. You can find a horn in the area where Tristian is being held by the Defaced Sister, but currently the quest doesn't recognize that you have it when speaking with Irlene so that's as far as that one goes for now.
    I never was able to find Irlene in my square. Walked all over the place.

If you're at city level, she's in the far west corner behind a group of four horses. She's standing on a box.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast