Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The gamerguide said it is at "A Ford Across the Skunk River", but that must have changed since Beta, as I have been all over that place looking with bonuses to perception.

Edit: Went back to the Troll Wilderness and searched everywhere. No Brand. I did find a helm shard I had missed.
    Last edited by Tali; 10-01-2018 at 04:18 PM.

So question guys, since the royal artisan ask us to find stuff for them to craf their master piece, like bokken asking us for books, should we discuss this in this thread or should we create another one?

I've already created a tab for the artisan gear and would welcome the discussion here. I can start us off by stating that Bokken himself sells book II.
    I should also have the lawbringer stuff done in about 15 minutes if you want to check locations/prices (might be crafting time)

Oh, and in regards to the Soot Blackened Brand. I believe I got it in the ruined watchtower or the lone cabin (bartholemew) but I cannot be sure. If its in the skunk river ford then I advise looking to the SW or NW of the river as that would be most likely from what I can recall.

Hey folks, I'm running through some of the masterpiece quests at the moment and need a hand.
    For Sharel: I'm supposed to find some Poachers in the Narlmarches. I have not yet found these guys and am open to some direction if anyone else has found them.
    For Varrask: I'm supposed to gather Inubrix from a technic league encampment. On this current run through I have not yet hit the chapter 2 Octavia/Regongar questline so I went back to check out the first encampment where you recruit them and found it re-populated with technic league folks and a tied up Octavia & Regongar. Anyone else encountered this? And can anyone confirm the location of the Inubrix?

Bumping this up abit. Am still searching for Sharel's Poachers (had to reload an earlier save)

Any assistance is appreciated.

Did the document get emptied?

No, check the tabs at the base. I went through and vented some OCD on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iymurra View Post
    Bumping this up abit. Am still searching for Sharel's Poachers (had to reload an earlier save)
    There is evidently a Poachers' Hideout somewhere, according to patch notes.
    I haven't found it yet

I think I've hit just about every spot in the North Narlmarches & Dire Narlmarches at this point. I also think I've hit every spot in the South Narlmarches.
    I'm drawing a total blank.
    No clue where this place is.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast