Thread: Feat Retraining

Feat Retraining

Has anyone found a way to retrain feats?
    If its not in the game can one of the Dev's please add it to your board?
    Kingdom time is the best time to spend retraining feats and its kind of a necessary option when you don't have background traits to give you exotic weapon proficiencies or ways to otherwise take advantage of the really awesome +1 agile X weapon you randomly found but didn't think to build a character's weapon focus feats around RNG items.

Put me down for "please don't add this to the game."

When did we all decide that every RPG had to have retraining options?

When did we decide that we should vote against adding options other people want because we won't use them? If you don't want to retain, then don't. It is a SP game where someone else retaining has no impact on anyone else.

So my bard/ fighter just found a +2 mithral breastplate to which his armor focus (light armor) does not apply. Whould be just great if I could retrain the feat as the rules allow:

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-abili...ns/retraining/

So my bard/ fighter just found a +2 mithral breastplate to which his armor focus (light armor) does not apply. Whould be just great if I could retrain the feat as the rules allow:

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-abili...ns/retraining/

Or is there an according elven chainmail in the game I could use instead?

I gave my paladin Armor Focus(Medium). Now I'm regretting that I should have put it as Heavy, and I only just begin playing.
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

It will probably eventually get added and cost a TON of gold to use, like creating new characters does. Talking upwards of 1,000 gold per feat and scaling the more you use it.

I would really like a later DLC that added in down time activities in the capitol per the PF rules. Retraining among them.