A certain someone isn't following me back to Oleg's

Potential (Rather Minor) Spoilers:

So through my choices, Jaethal was the companion left with that conniving gnome the longest. I encountered her in the caves beneath the tree, and spoke to her inviting her to join my party. She basically said "alright, but later when this is all over" Unfortunately after defeating both the kobold and Mite leaders, and giving that disguised Gnome his comeuppance I was busying myself mopping up sections of the cave that I missed and Jaethal suddenly popped up to help with a fight against some more kobolds. I was surprised by this, but didn;t think anything of it.

After clearing the caves out entirely I went back to Oleg's to turn in some quests and get my undead elf in my party. However she wasn't there. Travelling back to those caves I found her standing where I left her, but now the only dialogue choice I have with her is "It is time to continue my journey." And that's it. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by torotteson@gmail.com View Post
    Potential (Rather Minor) Spoilers:

So through my choices, Jaethal was the companion left with that conniving gnome the longest. I encountered her in the caves beneath the tree, and spoke to her inviting her to join my party. She basically said "alright, but later when this is all over" Unfortunately after defeating both the kobold and Mite leaders, and giving that disguised Gnome his comeuppance I was busying myself mopping up sections of the cave that I missed and Jaethal suddenly popped up to help with a fight against some more kobolds. I was surprised by this, but didn;t think anything of it.

After clearing the caves out entirely I went back to Oleg's to turn in some quests and get my undead elf in my party. However she wasn't there. Travelling back to those caves I found her standing where I left her, but now the only dialogue choice I have with her is "It is time to continue my journey." And that's it. Am I missing something?
    Clearly, she's just not that into you.

I'm in the exact same situation. I've noticed she seems to be stuck, as if she doesn't have a path out. I think you need to lower the suspension bridge, but unfortunately I can't seem to find the missing piece.

I have the same problem and the bridge and barricade are both down as well.

EDIT: Once I founded my kingdom she joined my party.
    Last edited by cmhsepeefencer; 09-28-2018 at 08:10 AM.

I have the same problem. I haven't founded the kingdom yet; I hope that fixes it.