Differences between "Enemy Stat Adjustments" and "Enemy DIfficulty"?

Someone could please explain to me the differences between "Enemy Stat Adjustments" and "Enemy DIfficulty" in the "Select a DIfficulty" screen?
    I mean, differences regarding enemies stats:

- "Enemy Stat Adjustments" hint says "This option adjust the Difficulty Class of all rolls in the game, and the abilities of enemies"

- "Enemy DIfficulty" hint says "This option determines whether the ability values of enemies are diminished or increased"

The first one states that adjust the abilities of enemies (bold text), the second one the ability values...maybe the second one is the only one about combat values? Attributes? The first one is about skills like stealth? Or what?

P.S.
    Ok, from another post response i discovered that presumably "Enemy Stat Adjustments" is a bonus/malus to all the rolls the enemy make.So I can presume the other option is the enemy stats (like Strength or BAB i presume).
    Last edited by Krakart; 09-30-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Did you ever get an answer to this?

I asked our game designers to answer this. Here's what Alexander Gusev says:

"Enemy difficulty affects mainly stats of enemies and therefore their abilities. Every step above “Normal” will give them bonuses to Ability Scores (4 per step) and additional bonuses to Attack and AC (2 per step). “Weak” instead reduces their stats by those values. Increasing enemy stats makes enemies more powerful, and in some case changes more things (more intelligent enemies are more likely to switch targets in combat, for example).

Enemy Stat Adjustment changes enemy stats more subtly, increases skill checks DCs. It also applies several different adjustments to enemy abilities – for example, “Moderately Easier Enemies” reduces enemy Damage Reduction and Regeneration abilities by half, while setting the lowest possible setting here will switch those abilities off completely (allowing you to kill trolls with regular weapons)."

To make it more clear how different levels of Enemy Difficulty affect the stats (even though that's not the only effect - see above):

Weak enemies have their ability scores reduced by 4 and their Attack Bonus, and AC will be reduced by 2.
    Normal enemies have their ability scores unchanged.
    Strengthened enemies have their ability scores increased by 4, and their Attack Bonus and AC will be increased by 2.
    Insane enemies have their ability scores increased by 8, and their Attack Bonus and AC will be increased by 4.

Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    To make it more clear how different levels of Enemy Difficulty affect the stats (even though that's not the only effect - see above):

Weak enemies have their ability scores reduced by 4 and their Attack Bonus, and AC will be reduced by 2.
    Normal enemies have their ability scores unchanged.
    Strengthened enemies have their ability scores increased by 4, and their Attack Bonus and AC will be increased by 2.
    Insane enemies have their ability scores increased by 8, and their Attack Bonus and AC will be increased by 4.
    \/
    Unfair
    Great explanation, little daunted by "and in some case changes more things (more intelligent enemies are more likely to switch targets in combat, for example)."