Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wind of Change

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    I will always associate Kingmaker with BerserkerKitten. He served as a tremendous ambassador for the game and his genuine enthusiasm for the game and player base is something I will miss. Get well, BK. And don't be a stranger. :)
    Completely agree! I really miss BK from the forums, and I only wish the best for him.

Also, warm welcome for K0tarsis! Good luck!

As the first question : when we will get information about the upcoming Season Pass content? I know, that there are possibly more important things to do now, but since we were supposed to know the content before the game release, maybe you could start to drop some info about the first upcomind DLC or something. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Moonflower View Post
    Wish all the best to Berserkerkitten.
    And welcome to you ^^
    And...Good Luck!
    Yes I agree, good luck, you did well.

I got my posting privileges here on the forums just in time to wish BK all the best in his health and future endeavors.

I’m late to the Kingmaker party, I found out about the game only a week before launch, but BK was a very kind, enthusiastic and informative person. A very positive “face” for the new game. He’ll be missed.

And welcome, and good luck to you, Kotarsis! Excited to see you’re excited! The entire Pathfinder team is obvious quality!

Best wishes and swift recovery for Berserkerkitten.

And welcome our new forum overlords!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12