Favorite Spells in-game

As per title, thought I'd get a little levity going and discuss your favorite spell or spells that have saved your life or are otherwise never leaving your spellbook again.

For myself I can think of 4 off the top of my head.
    Delay Poison, Communal - this is an absolute godsend. Its a once-per-dungeon spell that acts as a continual neutralize poison. Spiders can go bite themselves now that I don't have to worry about constant attribute damage.
    Resist Energy, Communal - Wisp-b-gone as I like to call it. Also great for the Crag Linnorm and the Acid Slug.
    Greater Invisibility - I can actually melee attack with my squishy characters and not die instantly. Lovely spell
    and
    Phantasmal Web - quick casting root on large groups, enemy only. This has saved my casters/archers lives more times than I'll care to admit.

The combo of Communal Delay Poison and Stinking Cloud is pretty fantastic. I'm also a big fan of Cacophonous Call. Even when I play it in PnP in Pathfinder Society everyone at the table's always surprised at how powerful it is.

I didn't realize Phantasmal Web was enemy only, but I guess that makes sense since it's not a real "Web" - gonna use that a lot more. Thanks. Would Delay Poison work against Acid Cloud and Cloudkill?

I like the low level wonders that get you through the game when you still only have 10 hit points, and are still only doing 5 points of damage for most magic direct damage attacks. Stuff like Sleep wins low level encounters for your front line, Hideous Laughter incapacitates low Will bruisers, or Fort Save incaps on Casters, more than any direct damage spell ever would at that level.

Scorching Ray is my MVP damage spell, sneak attack on both rays, does a TON of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Amardarial View Post
    Scorching Ray is my MVP damage spell, sneak attack on both rays, does a TON of damage.
    I don't particularly like when differences vs PnP comes via bugs (intentional or unintentional bugs). This one is quite enormous. I guess I'll just adapt. All wizards now arcane tricksters. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatinous Noob View Post
    I like the low level wonders that get you through the game when you still only have 10 hit points, and are still only doing 5 points of damage for most magic direct damage attacks. Stuff like Sleep wins low level encounters for your front line, Hideous Laughter incapacitates low Will bruisers, or Fort Save incaps on Casters, more than any direct damage spell ever would at that level.
    +1. Love them control spells to bits.