Pathfinder combat in video game.

I realized that some of combat features of pathfinder are hard to implement in this video game.
    For example Readying an Action is impossible in real time. It could be a part of custom AI strategy, but in this way it will be something else.
    Trip and Disarm are clear to understand how they would work. Does anybody know will gear be destructible by sunder attempts?
    In stream I saw that Amiri had large bastard sword, so there will be size categories for weapons. And in the same time one medium character took masterwork bow from kobold because it is better than his old usual bow. This bow must be small (kobolds are small), so it is worse for medium character even masterwork. I don't understand how it could be. Did I miss something?

What do you think about capability of implementation of combat features in this video game?

Here's what we know so far:
    Combat maneuvers are in (and use CMD and CMB).
    Grappling won't be a Player option (but some monsters do have it)
    there's no Mounted Combat.
    There's no Flight (but wings will do something.
    Combat format is Real Time with Pause. There's going to be an option for auto-pausing combat at the beginning of each "turn", essentially making it quasi-turn-based. "Turns" last approximately three seconds.
    Power attack is a toggle.
    Cleave is in.
    There's initiative, and iterative attacks.
    Attacks of opportunity are in, but there's a setting to turn them off (for some reason).
    Flanking is in, but since this isn't a grid system it's slightly more flexible.
    Armor Class, Touch AC and Flat Footed AC are all represented on the character sheet.
    Saving throws are the same as well.
    Range increments and Reach are both part of the game for weapons as well.

We know a number of other stuff too, but I can't recall it off the top of my head.

That have been true with most computer RPG's. Like if you have spell / ring what give you ability to breath water so you logically just "hug" your opponent and dive in to the lake.. ..waiting for him to die. Or if you can fly just take someone in air with you and then drop him. Even simple task of collecting up caltrops from ground (if you have time) is usually missing.

But then we have to remember that we talk from computer game. It is allways harder to take most options (what is PC re-animate dead ogre and use it to attack enemies? What no undead ogre option..)
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Grappling isn't a player option. But some monsters can do it. So... can you beast shape into something that can grapple? Beast shape II grants the "grab" special ability.

Quote Originally Posted by HenriHakl View Post
    Grappling isn't a player option. But some monsters can do it. So... can you beast shape into something that can grapple? Beast shape II grants the "grab" special ability.
    That's... A very good question.

Maybe we will just have to settle for grappling with moral dilemma's as a PC :)

Quasi turn based... I like this.

The one problem I have with most PC versions of RPG games is that they tend to be real time. I enjoyed the turn based combat system Original Sin had
    That said I still play those games and they are fun too... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gellor View Post
    Maybe we will just have to settle for grappling with moral dilemma's as a PC :)
    The only form of grappling in Pathfinder I like. :)

For Weapon size I think they will probably use the rule from D&D 3.5 where a small longbow could easily be used as a medium shortbow. I kinda liked that rule better than the pathfinder interpretation of it. Take Amiri for example: So she's wielding a Frost Giant's sword. She wields it with two hands, but I bet it's been just a shortsword of knife in the giant's hand. But still Amiri couldn't ever use it with just one hand. So why should we rule it as a shortsword for her? Makes no sense. Logically, it has to be a Greatsword or Bastardsword for her.

She actually uses a size large bastard sword.

A size large bastard sword can be wielded one handed by a large creature with exotic weapon proficiency. She has the proficiency to wield a bastard sword two handed as it's a martial proficiency. Thus, she can wield it with proficiency while taking a -2 for the incorrect size.

It's an odd cornerstone that has been specifically ruled works.
    [I]Vivat Grendel![/I]