Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advisors

Advisors

How do you unlock more advisor positions besides the first 5?

Kesten said he thought he’d be a good warden but it’s never been an option either. Does it require certain story events to pass or a certain rank in one of the stats? I am currently in the Womb of Lamashtu caves.

Also, is there anyone besides that mage in the lone house that can be an arcane advisor and, if so, who? He’s probably left the area so i couldn’t hire him even if if I wanted to.

We believe that you unlock secondary stats (and transitively the advisors) by reaching rank 60 in a main stat.

Bartholemew should still be there. I'd head back and check. Octavia is also an arcane advisor.

Quote Originally Posted by Iymurra View Post
    We believe that you unlock secondary stats (and transitively the advisors) by reaching rank 60 in a main stat.

Bartholemew should still be there. I'd head back and check. Octavia is also an arcane advisor.
    I already found him packing and Octavia almost started a fight with him as I was trying to leave. Do you know which of the stats need to reach 60 to unlock others(If I am understanding correctly)? I have a few stats getting close to 60.
    Octavia is my regent, I’d have to make someone else a regent in her place then I guess.
    Last edited by Katchelina; 10-03-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Stats... uh... let me see

Community 60 unlocks... nah sorry. I can't remember.
    Divine unlocks Arcane & Military unlocks Stability (priest/mage, general/warden)

I think economy unlocks diplomacy? but I'm only like 10% sure on that one and less on the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Iymurra View Post
    Stats... uh... let me see

Community 60 unlocks... nah sorry. I can't remember.
    Divine unlocks Arcane & Military unlocks Stability (priest/mage, general/warden)

I think economy unlocks diplomacy? but I'm only like 10% sure on that one and less on the others.
    Well I’m close to 60 on Economy and I believe Loyalty as well so I guess I’ll see those first
    Last edited by Katchelina; 10-03-2018 at 07:18 AM.

Economy doesn't have a secondary stat.

I think Community (Regent) unlocks Relations (Diplomat), Loyalty (Councilor) unlocks Culture (Curator), Military (General) unlocks Stability (Warden), Divine (High Priest) unlocks Arcane (Magister), and Relations (Diplomat) unlocks Espionage (Minister).

I already have 60 in quite a few, and no additional slots have unlocked for me. Could be bug, maybe I'm doing something wrong.

You may have to rank them up as well. but I can confirm that Community (Regent) unlocks Relations (Diplomat) which unlocks Espionage (Minister). Loyalty (Councilor) unlocks Culture (Curator), Military (General) unlocks Stability (Warden) and Divine (Priest) unlocks Arcane.

I'm getting some unlocked now and my warden just came out after I completed an event which boosted my military to 60. However my military is also rank 3 so ranking up might have an effect as well.

What if Barthomolew dissapeared after a 'something got caught in my trap' and now i cant find him anywhere?

I have two questions and hoping some players that is far ahead in game could answer. I just finished the ancient curse spider thing and a ranking up advisor quest poped.

1 question
    Should I start this event imediately? It sounds scary to waist 14 days. Or should I finish the troll hunt quest first? Or should I first expand to outskirts that also takes 14 days?
    Why I'm a little bit affraid is because I read all over the places that people screwd up their kingdoms and thrn game over.

2 question
    Does it matter if I level up my advisors, will that boost them more in the kingdom management? Alot of advisors I'm not using due to I made some custom made merchants. So should I level them up? Put items on them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast