Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Two weapon fighting broken

I wanted to try a two-weapon fighting barbarian invulnerable rager.
    With bite attack at 2nd level so i get 3 attacks at 2nd level...

I donít know exactly when and why but the feat does not work. But it was. So I get huge malus (-4/-8) and my character is quite useless.

What is strange is the fact that my other character use Two weapon fighting too with shield bash (in the same team with mercenary recruitement)

I remember from a different post that someone was able to pick a feat, although he did not met the requirements. The feat however remained inactive until he met the requirements. Maybe you are in a same situation? Does your Character have a Dex of at least 15?

Yes he does. He has 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpophorus View Post
    I remember from a different post that someone was able to pick a feat, although he did not met the requirements. The feat however remained inactive until he met the requirements. Maybe you are in a same situation? Does your Character have a Dex of at least 15?
    That was me and it's actually the opposite, using a dex belt to get above 15 to aquire the feat work,however the feat isn't functional and you keep the to hit penalty. If you remove the belt and fall bellow the requirement, then the feat stat working normally, really weird bug.

Oooooh thatís explain why this is working with my shielded ranger. He has 12 in dexterity.
    He gets the feat thanks to his ranger class talents. So maybe for now the feat is working only when you have less than the requirement.
    Maybe that is how the bug is working.
    But still it is a bug! The two weapons fighting style is a common theme addmore. It is strange thatís no tester have seen this before.

Has this issue been around before today/yesterday's patch ? This may be related, if you've got other issues, try to remember if it happened before/after the patch. As we know, fix something, break another, patches can bring new issues.
    This could be unrelated but it's worth to tell about it, it may or may not be related, don't take a guess, just make sure you've told everything you can ^^

I have never try a two fighting weapons character before yesterday so... I canít tell.

I made a post about this a week or so ago and nobody responded, so I just assumed no one else had the problem. Two-Weapon Fighting worked fine when I first took it, but as soon as I leveled someone else up or rested, the feat stopped working.

Two-Weapon fighting seams to work now on my side. But there is still some issues about it :

Finesse training doesn't work when you use it with two weapon fighting. It's more a Finesse training bug?

When you use the basic action charge if you take a look at the logs, you'll see that the -2 malus (of two-weapon fighting) is there. To know the bug you have to know the roleplaying game. Normally you suffer of the -2 malus on each of your attacks during a full attack. When you charge it is a simple action so you are not suppose to suffer the malus.

Quote Originally Posted by larhtas@yahoo.fr View Post
    Two-Weapon fighting seams to work now on my side. But there is still some issues about it :

Finesse training doesn't work when you use it with two weapon fighting. It's more a Finesse training bug?

When you use the basic action charge if you take a look at the logs, you'll see that the -2 malus (of two-weapon fighting) is there. To know the bug you have to know the roleplaying game. Normally you suffer of the -2 malus on each of your attacks during a full attack. When you charge it is a simple action so you are not suppose to suffer the malus.
    Yes, now finesse training acts like slashing grace, meaning it doesn't work with TWF. It is defenetly a bug and I have already signaled it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast