Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Okay, well it is still broken in 1.0.7 (the finesse training).

Still no fix with the 1.0.8 patch... this is getting ridicolous

Yea looks like thet fixed Main hand but not Off hand
    Dex is 22(+6) I have weapon finesse Training Estoc , Two weapon Fighting, Weapon Proficiency Estoc,
    I am using two Estocs +1/Master Work in Right/Left Hands. My Attack under melee says the following:

RH: ATK 1 +10 DMG 9-15 2d4+7(Which is right) CRIT x2 18-20
    LH: ATK 1 +10 DMG 5-11 2d4+3(Which is wrong should be + 6) CRIT x2 18-20

Am I wrong or shouldn't off hand damage also get the Dex bonus instead of Dex, or does the rules say differently???

offhand gets 1/2 STR (DEX) bonus
    so each are +10 which is correct, two weapon fighting is correctly applying the bonuses for using two weapon fighting.
    MH damage is +7 (+6 DEX, +1 Enhancement) which is correct
    OF damage is +3 (1/2 +6 DEX) which is also correct.

I think double slice should bring the offhand damage up to +6 but I'm not sure if thats coded in as STR or STR/DEX.

Quote Originally Posted by Iymurra View Post
    offhand gets 1/2 STR (DEX) bonus
    so each are +10 which is correct, two weapon fighting is correctly applying the bonuses for using two weapon fighting.
    MH damage is +7 (+6 DEX, +1 Enhancement) which is correct
    OF damage is +3 (1/2 +6 DEX) which is also correct.

I think double slice should bring the offhand damage up to +6 but I'm not sure if thats coded in as STR or STR/DEX.
    AHHH, ok. Was not sure of the mechanics of it. That makes sense if that's how off hand Damage works.
    Thank you Iymurra

So everything but charge attack is fixed with two weapon fighting.

Somebody knows if developers or anyone from owlkat is taking care of those posts? Because I like to play an half-elf blond head and it is not possible. So is that a way to directly send errors to the team? Or is this the only way?

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by larhtas@yahoo.fr View Post
    So everything but charge attack is fixed with two weapon fighting.

Somebody knows if developers or anyone from owlkat is taking care of those posts? Because I like to play an half-elf blond head and it is not possible. So is that a way to directly send errors to the team? Or is this the only way?
    https://owlcatgames.com/content/reporting-bug

Two weapon fighting can be buggy at times displaying on your character sheet. I haven't been able to isolate exactly what causes it to not show up, but my toon that has it IS in fact making attacks with both hands even though it isn't always displayed properly on his character sheet.

Well that's perfect!! Now I get Improved two weapon fighting and my malus is -4 on main hand and -8 on the second... I am using shield bash by the way. So yeah it is still bugged. My character is level 7 now and he is completely useless.
    I begin to lose patience here.
    I have to wait for the next patch yeeeaah!

I read that the shield master feat is broken too on reddit, and some class are still missing some abilities completely, almost one month after release, it's really bad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast