Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    There's a companion update planned for the end of this month. :)
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
    That's actually a really great topic for an update. We're still waiting for a little more feedback (only 16 people filled in the survey so far), but I love your idea!
    Out of how many Alpha Backers?

There's a companion update planned for the end of this month. :)
    Is it a companion whose name rhymes with the home town of Deckard Cain from Diablo?

Community Manager Berserkerkitten's Avatar
    Sorry, I don't know the answer to either of those questions right now.
    http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

I hate to be reason for disappointment, but right now updates really have been slowed down to 1-2 per month, because there is still so much work to do on the game and these updates are extremely time-consuming. They usually require one of our devs to stop whatever it is they're doing, then take a few hours to describe a certain aspect of the game, a behind the scenes story or what have you. Not every Owlcat speaks English, so the text gets a first rough translation from Russian.
    Yea, that's why I was saying something quick and visual that's going on in the office. Maybe a picture of some concept art that someone's busy making. Did someone have a birthday? Some dudes playing a card game? A screenshot of a funny visual bug? Hell, is it snowing there?

I wouldn't assume that these would be e-mails. Maybe they can e-mail you random interesting things as they come up, and then once a week you pick one and post a picture. Basically just, do the developers still exist?
    Last edited by Grifta; 10-11-2017 at 12:51 AM. Reason: The spellings are bad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12