Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to upgrade?

How to upgrade?

Hi,

How do I upgrade from "Boxed Edition" / "noble edition" to get season pass and Red Panda? I'm on GOG.

Thanks,
    Peter

Hi Peter,

unfortunately, there is no clean and easy way to upgrade the game right now. To quote a different thread,
    We really want to address this later on, but right now we feel we have a moral obligation to our fans to fix the bugs and improve the quality of life in the game itself first, before implementing new ways of collecting money. I think you see where we're coming from, and I hope you understand our decision.
    We'll definitely give you guys an update once we implement this feature.

I'm definitely interested in this as well. I know you guys are a small team, but I'm assuming the coders that are squishing the bugs, working on the new feature requests, and quality of life improvements aren't the same guys that would be working with Steam or GOG on getting upgrade options in place.

Not that I have a clue how all that works, but it sounds like two totally separate teams at least.

Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    Hi Peter,

unfortunately, there is no clean and easy way to upgrade the game right now. To quote a different thread,

We'll definitely give you guys an update once we implement this feature.
    Any update on this?

I have the game on steam and ask them to refund me so i can buy the imperial version but they don't allow it. So I have to wait for an upgrade when you can do it. but takes your times with fixing bug, this game is amazing.

My bet is they will release update 1.1 first. Then tell us what first 3 DLC's will have and same time will tell us price for DLC Pass (to 3 DLC's) and option to upgrade our game version.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Hi,

Any update on this now? It's been over 2 months.

Thanks,
    Peter

Hey there,
    lemme ask the team. They told me they were discussing it last week, but, as you can guess, their progress could have been slowed because they had to prioritize working on the DLC.

bugs aside it was a fun experience.

K0tarsis, has the team though of doing any other adventure path after this one is complete? I completed the story and its a masterwork story. im not aware of any other team doing pathfinder video games. i would like to explore the universe as much as possible as with dnd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast