[Linux] Finally a working fix for "missing" Music and Combat Sounds!

Turns out that there is a big issue with Pathfinder: Kingmaker's libAkSoundEngine.so file. The location on the GOG version is /home/[your-linux-account]/GOG Games/Pathfinder Kingmaker/game/Kingmaker_Data/Plugins/x86_64.

It causes Linux gamers, whenever on GOG or steam, to have "missing" music and combat sounds.
    Or as it turns out: this plugin doesn't properly work as it should on Unix systems. I found the solution to fix this over at steam:

PoE 2 sound fix was first thing I tried and didn't work. I did find a solution however - By adding some of the libraries from PoE 2 the music now works and all other sounds as well.

Will upload a zip file with what I'm using, maybe it will help the devs and other people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I narrowed the issue down 1 file - "libAkSoundEngine.so" - I replaced it with the one from PoE 2 and now Music, Sound effects and Ambient are all working.

Furthermore there are no more errors in the terminal. For those who don't own PoE2, I have uploaded the library file to this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F3G...HALJqtZ7ukUyW4

The file needs to go into "Pathfinder/Kingmaker_Data/Plugins/x86_64".
    Hopefully this fix will get implemented ASAP in future official patch releases.
    I don't know about others, but I found having no music to be rather hindering to my enjoyment.

Now, if only the bug with the incorrect text inputting could be fixed. too... "sigh"

This issue is still present in the latest beta.

GameAction [AppID 640820, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to ProcessingInstallScript with ""
    GameAction [AppID 640820, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to SynchronizingCloud with ""
    GameAction [AppID 640820, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to SiteLicenseSeatCheckout with ""
    GameAction [AppID 640820, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to CreatingProcess with ""
    GameAction [AppID 640820, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp waiting for user response to CreatingProcess ""
    GameAction [AppID 640820, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp continues with user response "CreatingProcess"
    Opted-in Controller Mask for AppId 640820: 0
    Game update: AppID 640820 "", ProcID 9777, IP 0.0.0.0:0
    >>> Adding process 9777 for game ID 640820
    GameAction [AppID 640820, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to WaitingGameWindow with ""
    ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/bellu/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.
    GameAction [AppID 640820, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to Completed with ""
    >>> Adding process 9778 for game ID 640820
    ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/bellu/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.
    >>> Adding process 9779 for game ID 640820
    JS method call SharedConnection.SendMsgAndAwaitResponse with 3 arguments
    Found path: /mnt/Garyx/usr/bellu/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Pathfinder Kingmaker/Kingmaker.exe
    Mono path[0] = '/mnt/Garyx/usr/bellu/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Pathfinder Kingmaker/Kingmaker_Data/Managed'
    Mono config path = '/mnt/Garyx/usr/bellu/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Pathfinder Kingmaker/Kingmaker_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
    Preloaded 'ScreenSelector.so'
    Preloaded 'libAkConvolutionReverb.so'
    Preloaded 'libAkFlanger.so'
    Preloaded 'libAkSoundEngine.so'
    Preloaded 'libAkStereoDelay.so'
    Preloaded 'libAkTremolo.so'
    Preloaded 'libSDL2-2.0.so'
    Preloaded 'libsteam_api.so'
    Logging to /home/bellu/.config/unity3d/Owlcat Games/Pathfinder Kingmaker/Player.log
    AK Error: Plug-in not registered: 8323075
    AK Error: Plug-in not registered: 8847363
    AK Error: Plug-in not registered: 8585219
    AK Error: Plug-in not registered: 8192003
    Game update: AppID 640820 "", ProcID 9779, IP 0.0.0.0:0
    Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 640820
    Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561197999039343 [API loaded no]
    >>> Adding process 9819 for game ID 640820
    Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(gameoverlayui)/version(20190104232327)
    Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(gameoverlayui)/version(1.0)
    >>> Adding process 9823 for game ID 640820
    >>> Adding process 9825 for game ID 640820
    >>> Adding process 9826 for game ID 640820
    [0119/092809.864672:INFO:crash_reporting.cc(239)] Crash reporting enabled for process: renderer
    JS method call WebChat.GetOverlayChatBrowserInfo with 1 arguments
    JS method call Storage.SetString with 2 arguments
    AK Error: Unknown game object ID on event. Make sure the game object is registered before using it and do not use it once it was unregistered.
    Wwise warning: AkInitializer.cs Awake() was not executed yet. Set the Script Execution Order properly so the current call is executed after.Wwise warning: AkInitializer.cs Awake() was not executed yet. Set the Script Execution Order properly so the current call is executed after.Wwise warning: AkInitializer.cs Awake() was not executed yet. Set the Script Execution Order properly so the current call is executed after.Game removed: AppID 640820 "", ProcID 9779
    Last edited by xrogaan; 01-19-2019 at 08:39 AM.

So it turns out that the Enhanced Edition 2.0m still hasn't fixed the sound output bug on Linux systems.

Why? At this point I honestly cannot comprehend it anymore...