Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triordinant View Post
    Not sure if it's the same in the computer game version but in the tabletop campaign rebuilding the Temple of the Elk resulted in the pool in the center bestowing cure light wounds to anyone who drank from it so it's essentially unlimited healing.
    Thanks for the info, I'll try to go there injured to test it.

The pool provided unlimited healing even before the temple was restored.

All you get now is a vendor.

I can confirm that the 'Pillage the temple' project does not go away once you restore it. Bug :(

Quote Originally Posted by Roxfall View Post
    The pool provided unlimited healing even before the temple was restored.

All you get now is a vendor.

I can confirm that the 'Pillage the temple' project does not go away once you restore it. Bug :(
    Same here. But i guess it also unlock the region project I described above. I think it has some questionably useful benefits (only inside your kingdom bonus to Nature chack and some combats against magical beasts if I recall correctly
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Same here. But i guess it also unlock the region project I described above. I think it has some questionably useful benefits (only inside your kingdom bonus to Nature chack and some combats against magical beasts if I recall correctly
    )
    A lot of creatures from the first kingdom are magical beasts. And when the gate on the bald hill open it isn't bad to have the bonus.

I suspect that at the later stages we will have to kill plenty of magical beasts in our kingdom.

Note that, at least in some map, the kingdom bonuses extend in the Primal World maps with a gate that start in the Kingdom.

Oh, maybe the project I had to combat Poison was related to that as well. Now, all territories under my jurisdiction are under the effects of a permanent Delay Poison, which is great when fighting against Hydras, Wyverns and other poisonous monsters...

Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    Oh, maybe the project I had to combat Poison was related to that as well. Now, all territories under my jurisdiction are under the effects of a permanent Delay Poison, which is great when fighting against Hydras, Wyverns and other poisonous monsters...
    Every caster in my party has Delay Poison, Communal slotted in at least once; Tristian has it twice. That and Haste are the two most valuable spells in the game, imo.

It frees a spell slot or more to have the project. If you're exploring your own barony of course...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12