Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Spoilers] Bartholomew Delgado

So i explictly removed Octavia from my party to try and recruit him. I let him do his experiments and saved him when he was attacked. He asked me to get his whip. When i got his whip i took it myself to be able to give it back to him. When i went back to his lab he wasnt there. Bug, or did i do anything out of sequence?

The moment you give him his whiop he says he is leaving, at that point you could say, please become an advisor.

But he is not at the lab after i get back from the trolls. Last i saw him he said he needed to heal himself and it was going to be unpleasant. I cant give him the whip because i cant find him after saving him, he gave me the quest, when i got the whip i went to the lab and he wasnt there.

I had this bug as well. He actually spawned at the entrance to his lab, but he also acted like it was the first time we ever met and I couldn't do anything with him except help in an experiment that was bugged and made him disappear forever.

I had a similar bug. You can see how I handled it here: https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...-Troll-Trouble

Thanks! Question, how do you recruit him? After i save him he sends me on the quest for his whip and says come back after he heals himself.

When i first met him when he was attacked by trolls i saved him, he gave me the quest for his whip but it never spawned for me so i can't finish that quest.

I went back anyway and saw dimwit, so he came in and we talked and i approved of his research being a lawful evil character.
    Then he talked about something in his trap, when asked to acompany he dissapeared.

After the 1.0.6 hotfix he was back in his house and i could recruit him as an advisor

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain View Post
    Thanks! Question, how do you recruit him? After i save him he sends me on the quest for his whip and says come back after he heals himself.
    After Troll Troubles going back to the lab Barth should be in the far corner... he says he is packing up and moving. There is a dialogue option to ask him to move to your capital.

Yeah that doesn't happen for me he is not in his lab after Troll Troubles (i head straight from the Dwarven ruins to his lab). I will check again in case a new hotfix did it.

Thanks for the follow up!

Well, at least you got to talk to him!
    First time I visited him his map was overrun with trolls and he was getting beat on by 3 of them in his lab.
    He died in a scripted event after the fight (despite all the healing magic I had available, heh).

Oh well, I got a free whip I guess?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast