Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Poll - New Character Portraits!

Dear Pathfinders,
    Many of you have asked us to add more character portraits in the game – and we hear you loud and clear! In the upcoming weeks, we are going to release a free DLC pack with a couple of new character portraits. To make the most out of it, we decided to ask you: which portraits would you like to see most in the upcoming free DLC?
    We have set up a poll consisting of three parts. Firstly, you can vote on the gender and race of those depicted in the portraits. Secondly, you can vote on their class. Finally, you can also add a description of the portrait of your dream for our artists to read and draw inspiration from!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Quick question - is the poll link working for you people? Got a message that someone can't access it.
    EDIT: Turns out the person has simply already voted on the poll once. Phew!
    Last edited by k0tarsis; 10-08-2018 at 08:40 AM.

It works fine for me.
    EDIT: Ah, but you need to be logged into a google account to access the poll.
    Last edited by sgmichelsen; 10-08-2018 at 08:43 AM.

Cool, thanks!

Sweet, thanks Owlcat Team!

Successfully voted for an hag-like, female Half-Orc Blight Druid. Especially since it can also dub for an Ecclesitheurge of Gyronna. Really hope we see more portraits for elderly characters. Even more so for non-pretty females.
    Last edited by Kamigoroshi; 10-08-2018 at 09:48 AM.

you need to be logged into a google account to access the poll.
    Yes, that is true. This is to make sure that everyone can vote only once - I hope you understand why this is important.

(because otherwise I would vote for another Inquisitor portrait like a 1,000 times)

Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    Yes, that is true. This is to make sure that everyone can vote only once - I hope you understand why this is important.

(because otherwise I would vote for another Inquisitor portrait like a 1,000 times)
    Edit: Sorry about that... -_-'

So, if you see a poll with a male elf inquisitor with no description, you can ignore it (real mine is the charismatic half-elf magus duellist ;p )
    Last edited by Owlymandias; 10-09-2018 at 07:29 PM.

Really, I just wnat ot see a wider array of the non human races in various classes.

I think I'd like new character creation options the most, such as:

-Enable "heritage" options for all races, not only Aasimar - in other words, optional racial traits.
    -Feats from the feat wishlist thread(s).
    -Traits (how about making them random?).
    -Oracles!
    -Yes, the hellknights please (basically armiger fighter archetype + two prestige classes).
    -Dhampir, geniekin and tieflings of course.
    -One more archetype for each class (except wizards, who should get sixteen - thinking about the sub-schools).
    -Deity-specific cleric spells.

EDIT: Ah, wrong thread.

[QUOTE=k0tarsis;30291]Yes, that is true. This is to make sure that everyone can vote only once - I hope you understand why this is important./QUOTE]

I'd say we really need more less pretty portraits and more evil / shady looking ones too. But as we have aasimars but no tieflings that should not surprise too much, or the possibility to use custom images like one could in Baldurs Gate and other DnD-CRPGs.

Wouldn't it be simpler and less offensive to host the poll here?
    1: About 25% of internetusers don't have and / or don't want a google account (not even use google for searches). Assuming the statistics represent the kingmaker players, hosting the poll on google while forcing the voters to have a google account means you say "gfy" to a number of people around one third of the people who actually voted.
    Spoiler:

2: It would lure people who play the game (i strongly assume no others would vote on that poll) into the forum where all the other infos are, including technical issues / bug reports. I strongly believe that would have been less offensive, as one can assume that over a few years nearly every player will encounter at least one bug and searching for a way to get rid of it or at least a way to get around it (we all know how bad the customer service for computer games usually gets after a few years, right?).
    Last edited by Harlekin; 10-08-2018 at 09:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast