Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's possible to vote more than once
    OK, I guess I need to explain something.

Of course we know that it is possible. Still, this measure cuts the amount of multiple-time voters drastically, and makes it harder to develop bots for mega-voting.

However, in the future, if you read that something is important to us and you think there is a way to screw with that important thing, do not post a how-to in a public space for all to see. By doing this, you're basically inviting people to make my life a little more difficult. Instead, please, inform me in a private e-mail (kotarsis@owlcatgames.com) or a message.

I've already deleted a post by a different user with that same info, but it seems you folks are intent on making sure I know about this. So I'll use the opportunity to deliver this PSA instead. Once again, I'm thankful for the sentiment, but please, try to be more discreet when posting next time.

Wouldn't it be simpler and less offensive to host the poll here?
    Unfortunately, it wouldn't. It would force all the players we asked on Facebook and Vkontakte and Steam and everywhere else to register an account with this forum if they want to vote (I would assume the number of people without an account here is significantly higher than 25% of internet-users...)
    Also, that would decrease the number of voters by orders of magnitude - and make the poll significantly less useful. Just compare the amount of views to the amount of replies a thread gets. Generally, if anything on the Web takes more than scrolling or clicking a link, a thousand times less people are going to do it.

It would lure people who play the game (i strongly assume no others would vote on that poll) into the forum
    Well, since we view this forum as our platform, for us it seems less offensive to offer an established third-party solution than to try and lure people onto our site. Even if the third-party solution is not universally loved.

I feel like this would have been better with checkboxes or ranked choices, as opposed to radio buttons.

You also didn't post the poll on GoG.

Just saying.

So... is it already known which votes did make the cut for the portrait DLC? It's been three weeks since the poll was posted after all.

Any chance of getting more diverse official player portraits in the future? For example, there's only one black male official character portrait, it would be nice to perhaps get a couple more...a spellcaster and rogue type would be nice to provide some additional options.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    I think when there were making the human sorcerer portrait i think there were also was watching the sorcerer's apprentice

I have just find this out you can have a hat like that in pathfinder but not in pathfinder kingmaker which is kinda funny in of it itself here is a link to the hat http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/...at-magician-s/
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 12-28-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamigoroshi View Post
    So... is it already known which votes did make the cut for the portrait DLC? It's been three weeks since the poll was posted after all.
    Agreed we need more unique portraits added to this game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12